have a guess who's been bored today!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
well i soon got bored of the custom blends....so i altered them yet again :green:
firstly last night i did this ............
Picture366.jpg

the this afternoon i did this ..........
Picture378.jpg
then decorated them a little!!!!!!!!!:green:

Picture398.jpg

tried to make the photos really good this time ..but im no photographer...they just looked rubbish ,so went for the norm...
.... i feel like i need a harley and some biker clothes lol :green:

Love the black nails... they're very similar to some Judy did recently, loved those too :D
must have taken ages to apply all the tiny glitter bits!!!

:green: Emma those nails are to die for!!! Wow!! How long did it take u to do them?! Did you do them last night coz you couldn't sleep?!

I REALLY LOVE THE BLACK ONES.:hug:

i wish i could do this shape, everytime i try to do them they end up looking nothing like they should.:cry: :cry:

lol no i did them today
it took about half an hour to put the glitter dots on
about an hour mabey to decorate them alltogether(painting ect)
do you have a link to the other nails you sre on about please sandi so i can have a nosey ?

its a night mare typing with these on ! (only dont 1 hand btw!!!)

Well babe, don't break a nail typing! Then again with those lovely long nails u can't do the house work coz you may break one, so you have to get your girls to do it! lol

blimey Emma! you go girl! .. love the black ones! x

fab Emmsy xxxxxxxx

oh god lol ..i remember seeing these now ..that must be where the inspiration came from...i knew i had the image in my head of the look i was going for
i did them coz me and my little girl were doing some nail art in the kitchen ,and she said "mummy why dont you do really long nails and do them black!!! well that was enough to set me off lol

hope you dont mind judy lol i coppied u :hug:
i knew id seen simialar somewhere but thought it was ages ago .mind you just figured it was on friday ,...i was drunk then :green:

Wow they are good. You are so artistic! xx:hug:

I am loving them!!!!! (I love Judy's one's too!!!!)

Wait til Glo see's them!!!!!

Emma you have obviously extended them before you 'art attacked' them??!!! The shape is fab.

I cannot believe that my own nails are in such a state ATM.....been tiling and grouting the floor....now I just wanna cry!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: LOL!!!!!

dont go to scratch your nose Emma , you'll have your eye out! You have the patience of a saint x

well done Emma. I love the black ones, fab!!! I was wondering where you were these days:lol:

You are such a talented girlie, they are goth-tastic!

xx

wow they are brill:)

Those black beauties are fab!! Do you carry out treatments on clients with those kind of nails and if so, what kind of comments do you get?

San x

usually when i do something like this ,it is just an experiment ,or because i was bored,and it will only be on my left hand..if a client comes while i still have them on (sometimes they juts knock and are like "can you do my nails now em?) then yes i will work with them like this........
sometimes if i go the shop or whatever ,people are like "oooh lets have a look what youve done to your nails today" i feel embarrased if i have plain nails lol

Latest posts

Back