Hayfever is slowly ruining my summer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have more than one or two regular prescriptions a month you can get a pre paid card.

The prescription prepayment certificate (PPC) - Health costs - NHS Choices

I pay £10.40 a month by direct debit fpr my pre payment card. I have asthma & have 2 inhalers a month so it more than pays for itself!!
I'm currently taking a daily tablet, nasal spray x2 a day & eye drops to keep it under control & I have had to double my preventitive inhaler so I can breath!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes..i only have one eye that has my lash extensions left on!! Im that itchy, snotty and drowsy i don't really care though!!

I had to re new mine so had to ay for it for now but will have to claim it back :) thanks x

Im signed off sick with hayfever i get it that bad. Im currently sat in the living room looking like someone has done a number on me as my eyes are so swollen it looks like i have been punched in them. I have a chest infection cos my immune system is so weak and docs think i have cfs if not me from my body taking such a battering due to the pollen.

The main culprits of hayfever are tree and grass pollens as they are wind pollenated compared to flowers and veg which are bee pollenated so taking no amount of honey is going to work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cold teabags on itchy and sore eyes are a life saver. And I'm carrying my eye drops with me all the time! :(

Mines now at a n all time low! I feel like I'm constantly been strangled really struggling to breath! I've had an itchy throat before but I feel like its closing up!! Grrrr I love the sun but the pollen and go away!

Mines now at a n all time low! I feel like I'm constantly been strangled really struggling to breath! I've had an itchy throat before but I feel like its closing up!! Grrrr I love the sun but the pollen and go away!

I'm the exact same! If I have a coughing fit my entire throat closes up and all around my neck goes itchy :(

We don't have much sun today so hopefully it's the same near you and will be ok today :) I've resorted to honey and ribeana lol we ran out of lemons!!

Latest posts

Back