HD Brows to sell on QVC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
So HD Brows are going to be selling on QVC. Getting annoyed with them lately. The new brow pencils aren't great. They've discontinued the pencils so many stylists love and have now sold out to QVC. What are everyone else's thoughts?

Sounds like a terrible brand to invest with!

So HD Brows are going to be selling on QVC. Getting annoyed with them lately. The new brow pencils aren't great. They've discontinued the pencils so many stylists love and have now sold out to QVC. What are everyone else's thoughts?

This is the way with the Hair & Beauty industry. Create a product, use salons to create the market, cost reduce it and sell in to the mass market.

L'Oreal and Wella have been doing it for decades.

And according to their newsletter they're going in to "premium retailers" too! Bye bye retail sales x

They always said at trade shows you were ' buying into the brand' which if you have done then that makes them bigger.
They when they are well known (because of you buying into their brand) they seem to go where the money is normally retail.

If a company states - you are buying into the brand - of course they are the only ones to benefit in the long run, you've done the donkey work for them.

Ladies, rather than get upset and despondent with the brand, go to the horses mouth, understand their decision and what impact this will have on your salon, I think you will find that this move will benefit you and other sty lists. Of course I understand your concerns,and your entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but please get all the facts before going down this road xxx

Ladies, rather than get upset and despondent with the brand, go to the horses mouth, understand their decision and what impact this will have on your salon, I think you will find that this move will benefit you and other sty lists. Of course I understand your concerns,and your entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but please get all the facts before going down this road xxx

I have been to "the horses mouth" and have all the facts im still unhappy with the new changes!

I bought a HD brows bronzer in an original factory shop. Might of been fair, but looks the real deal and don't see why it wouldn't be?? I thought they could only be bought from a salon? Xx

QVC reaches something like 23 million uk homes. I personally think that it will drive an absolute ton of people through the door for the treatment which cannot be bought from QVC unlike the retail. I'm looking at it as a massive advert for the treatment. I think it will be really interesting to see if we get an increase in clients especially in the over 40s market.

I agree with you Lauren x

Agree to with you Lauren.
It's creating brand awareness so I only see this as a positive 😊

I bought a HD brows bronzer in an original factory shop. Might of been fair, but looks the real deal and don't see why it wouldn't be?? I thought they could only be bought from a salon? Xx
I have seen it in the factory shop too, is it fake? How does joe bloggs know this?...are they allowed to do that

Latest posts

Back