HD Eyebrow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Kim - I shall be watching this space - can't wait
xx

Excellent Kim - I shall be watching this space - can't wait
xx

I better get me skates on then eh? I'm on the case. All is in hand. :) xxx

Hi everyone this is my first post. I have to say I love the information that fellow Geeks provide as I live in spain most of the year and feel out of the loop with what's new!
This is the first time I have heard of HD brows and they do sound fab. If I was to do this course how much would you be able to charge clients?

Last edited:
On the HD Brows course they use the 'cats cradle' method of threading where it is held between the fingers only and not the mouth. Most threading courses will show you the different methods so it will be up to you what you prefer.:)

Yes this is correct "RE the threading method" The other method is not so hygienic (for hygiene reasons)

The threading was very good, you are not learning from people who have just picked it up a few moths ago (use the search button).

The tint we use is also excellent.

You learn from people who have genuinely worked in the industry for many years, every type of brow is covered for every face shape.(even mine!)

look around at others, from my own perspective there is nothing in comparison, the depth, products and the skill of the trainers, 5 of the best brow people in the room helps too!

Su x

£595?? i do about 14 eyebrows a day somedays think thats enough training for me .

what is the return on this Hd treatment then, how much would you charge for a treatment?

Im really not a fan of the HD a therapist brought out a razor scared the life out of me!
overpriced and expensive!

Im really not a fan of the HD a therapist brought out a razor scared the life out of me!
overpriced and expensive!

Was it an electric razor or razor blade?

I was telling a friend last week I wanted to do this course and she asked if it included using a razor as she got her brows done in the states and they used an electric razor. She said it was the best her brows ever looked.

Was it an electric razor or razor blade?

I was telling a friend last week I wanted to do this course and she asked if it included using a razor as she got her brows done in the states and they used an electric razor. She said it was the best her brows ever looked.

the tint used is a strong tint and yes works well but it does come off within a 3-4 days, the razor is the one that looks like a craft knife and yes it aids in shaping, personally when you are paying £25 i want to know i dont need to do anything for a few months.

basically u all know how to wax, and tint use a orange stick to get in really close to wax under brow, use threading to tidy above brow and the razor aids this too, use tweezers to create the ultimate arch and woo hoo perfect brows! i know if u have paid £600 quid for this u will not want to share this but like a say we shuld stick together!

seedee x

You know that I always say that threading is in the Asian girls blood and that they're all naturals at it......well I was wrong.

I attended a fantastic threading course with Threads and Threading Home - Threads & Threading and it was brilliant. Sapna was so patient with us all and made it so easy for us to understand. I'd recommend her course for everyone who wants to do an accredited course. It's accredited by THE GUILD so a good one to have.

She taught us 3 methods:

The Asian way with the thread in the mouth,

The Iranian Way with the thread tied around the neck (my preferred way)

The Cats Cradle which Sapna thinks if more for personal use.

Anyway, there were several Asian therapists on the course and I was blown away when they explained that not all Asian girls are brought up knowing how to thread and they knew no more than I did.

I can't recommend this course highly enough. If you want to learn threading, go for it. I'm still a waxing girl, but I like to keep up with the trends. xx

just had a look at the threading course mentioned above and it has now been added to my to do list!!!

thanks for sharing xx

I personally think razoring may define somewhat but who wants stubbly eyebrows?

I agree Pazzy, the razoring may define but only for a very limited time and will not look all that when the hairs begin to grow back!

I have a question to ask .........what makes the course stand out from the croud, apart from 7 the steps that we all probaly know apart from threading. I dont know of anything other than Semi Permanent that would make brows that had lost their tail be filled like that, or does anybody know of a tint that would be able to give that definition?

I don't think its necessarily the course that stands out from the crowd, I think its more about buying to the concept of hd brows...I think the idea is that eventually people will be asking for hd brows rather than just walking into a salon and asking for a brow tint and shape...its a complete brow service.

i think a lot of therapists will look into hd brows and see that in a lot of cases they are qualified to carry out most of the steps, maybe with the exception of threading, and then come up with their own version of hd brows which will still give the client the same end result.

xx

I don't think its necessarily the course that stands out from the crowd, I think its more about buying to the concept of hd brows...I think the idea is that eventually people will be asking for hd brows rather than just walking into a salon and asking for a brow tint and shape...its a complete brow service.

i think a lot of therapists will look into hd brows and see that in a lot of cases they are qualified to carry out most of the steps, maybe with the exception of threading, and then come up with their own version of hd brows which will still give the client the same end result.

xx

I must apologise the therapist who has completed my treatment should not have used a razor as this is not part of the treatment, i have been notified by one of the trainers, hd is a great treatment to introduce as long as it is done properly.

I am booked on for training in Milton Keynes at the end of this month :green:

When I contacted them about training in Scotland they said the closest was Yorkshire and as yet no one in Scotland had been trained.
Posted via Mobile Device

When was that do you mind me asking, as I am in Scotland and am HD brows trained??

I would love your feedback on the training Debbie xxxxxx

When was that do you mind me asking, as I am in Scotland and am HD brows trained??

That was a while ago. I cantacted them more recently and they said there was one person in Scotland. Must be you!

Whereabouts are you? I would love to get this done.x

Latest posts

Back