Heartbreak and feeling worthless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Why do people say your first heartbreak is the hardest? What I'm going through right now feels like the worst I've ever had :( don't really know what point I'm trying to get across just need to let it out, how have others dealt with heartbreak? Xxx

Why do people say your first heartbreak is the hardest? What I'm going through right now feels like the worst I've ever had :( don't really know what point I'm trying to get across just need to let it out, how have others dealt with heartbreak? Xxx

A big big hug to you hairflair, my first was definitely the worst, I never really got over it.

I didn't really know how to deal with it, it's been a year and I only "forgot" about it two months ago.

It still hurts, I think about it every time I give my brain a chance to clear itself from everything else.

I regret being so miserable and heartbroken, hear it from me and let it all go.
Dont stop living for anyone because you will well and truly completely forget about it one day.
Just don't do what I did and just keep going, keep doing what you love and you will get over it.

I don't know if your heartbreak is coming from a relationship, friendship, or other issues but either way it all hurts and sometimes the bad things turn out to be the good things.

Just go out, have fun, make yourself happy and hang in there.

It gets better I promise xx

Everything happens for a reason. No you don't have to get over it straight away but you can't let it affect you moving forward (says the girl who is pushing a lovely guy away after a heartbreak haha).

But seriously, cry. Let it all out. Then move on. Have some fun, go out places. Distract yourself a bit. We're here for you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sure we've all been there done that.
If this is over a relationship take advice from one who has made mistakes.
Don't keep going back, it's like suffering many heartbreaks, like picking a scab, it heals then opens up and hurts again.
Get hugs from those close and give yourself time x

I'm also a believer in everything happens for a reason.
We have all been there (well most) and we learn and grow stronger.
Things have happened in my life and now I look back and see it makes sense but at the time felt like world had fell apart.
Listen to happy music, meet with friends, go for nice walks, go shopping, pamper yourself and most of all be strong, there is a song I always think of the one that goes " I got along without you before I met you gonna get along without you now" mad but makes sense!
Sending hugs xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JALXA3NgsU

Last edited:
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened <3

Sending a hug x

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low Hairflair. If this is about a relationship, is it a recent breakup? If it's recent then it is natural for you to be feeling this way. If the breakup happened a while ago, then you must try to take steps forward. If you are someone who doesn't like to discuss things with friends and family, then we are always here to help where we can xx

Aww all of you guys are amazing! It's a recent thing, I wasn't even with the man, to cut a long story short we spoke for years, he was trying to be more than friends but I was having none of it, then about 8 months ago we started to meet up a lot and I started liking him a lot too, but then he started cooling off saying he wasn't ready to commit, we had a huge row and left it at that about a month ago. Last night he popped up out the blue and we went for a drive, it was just like old times, but when he dropped he home he told me he was now seeing someone, it just felt like my heart had been ripped out! I'm close to being in love with this man and he's with somebody else :( but thankyou all for your lovely messages!! Xxxxxx

Wow he sounds a right charmer! I no I would not want my OH meeting up for little night time drives with a woman he had history with.
It may seem the hardest thing but I be honest you seem like you have had a lucky escape!
He sounds like he dose not even no what he wants himself.
Turning up last night keeping his options open! Cheeky little ****
Be strong petal your worth more xxx

Wow he sounds a right charmer! I no I would not want my OH meeting up for little night time drives with a woman he had history with.
It may seem the hardest thing but I be honest you seem like you have had a lucky escape!
He sounds like he dose not even no what he wants himself.
Turning up last night keeping his options open! Cheeky little ****
Be strong petal your worth more xxx

I know I'm better off without in the long run it's just now I feel so rubbish, he's stuck in my head and I can't think of anything else, I've had other heartbreaks and break ups but this has gotta be the worst so far :( xxx

I've been in a similar situation. Delete him from all your social media. My guy kept popping up on Instagram with his new girl and it hurt like hell.

Why is he popping up out of the blue for late night drives. Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. I've got a feeling he will be back in a few months. Wanting you back. Mine did and it was the best feeling ever especially when you tell them where to go. Lol

Hugs to you Xxx keep yourself busy to stop yourself thinking of him.

I agree with lila here. He was certainly keeping his options open. You probably feel bad because while it was just a friendship, which was developing, you had the freedom to come and go and you pleased. Now that he has decided to be with someone else, you no longer have that choice. I definitely feel you have had a lucky escape. Try to imagine yourself being the girl he is with at the moment. She's hardly the lucky one, if you see what I mean xx

I know I'm better off without in the long run it's just now I feel so rubbish, he's stuck in my head and I can't think of anything else, I've had other heartbreaks and break ups but this has gotta be the worst so far :( xxx

Sometimes we build up how perfect a relationship could/would be, but try not to get carried away thinking he is such a great catch. Even if he is 100% the perfect gentleman what he did the other night was horrible!
It's like dangling a carrot!
Showing you how "great" he is then drops a bombshell he is with someone else!
Just think if you were with him all happy ect then he started his night drives, I'd be thinking who is he with ect!
Plus he sounds the sort that will tell you everything you want to hear and probably do a runner from the church on your wedding day.
I no what it's like but please save your heartache for someone who deserves it!
He deserves nothing! Xxx

Like everyone has said.... chin up girl.... he ain't worth it. My motto is don't cry over someone who won't cry over you.
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Little update...tonight I told him to stuff it! It was a rather long message I sent him but in short I said I deserve a lot better, and don't come back to me next time your bored! I feel very empowered for doing it! Not gonna lie I feel miserable as hell but I'm so proud of myself for finally cutting it all off, thankyou all so much, your all absolute diamonds!!! Xxxxx

All I can say is, things WILL get better, I promise x

I've been through very similar and it takes a while and there will be wobbles but be proud you did the best thing for your future x

Latest posts

Back