Heartburn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna go and get a plain turkey muffin now because i feel sick and don't know if it's from hunger!

apex - funny you sould mention that about soup - i find cup-a-soups are actually ok with me.

gonna go and get a plain turkey muffin now because i feel sick and don't know if it's from hunger!

apex - funny you sould mention that about soup - i find cup-a-soups are actually ok with me.
Thank...er.. heavens for soup, I would've starved to death if it was'nt for my Oxtail & Big soup! Funnily enough, my kids love the stuff too! x

Strange how people differ - I used to LOVE soup and now it makes me sick! I feel like that and hot drinks raise my body temperature enough to make me feel really off!

I do find I have to keep eating though - just small amounts, any more than 2-3 hours without food and I'm sick - again!

Pregnancy, eh....just hope the end justifies the waiting!

Strange how people differ - I used to LOVE soup and now it makes me sick! I feel like that and hot drinks raise my body temperature enough to make me feel really off!

I do find I have to keep eating though - just small amounts, any more than 2-3 hours without food and I'm sick - again!

Pregnancy, eh....just hope the end justifies the waiting!

i hope so or chris is in big trouble!

i must be the only one that actually likes th taste of gaviscon liquid...esp the anniseed one hmmmm x

Ginger is great for helping relieve heartburn...
I used to eat gingernut biscuits throughout the day and it helped me no end.
Heartburn can be soooo damned uncomfortable, feel for you sweetie :hug: xx

My peptac is on prescription hun!

It doesn't work and gaviscon is the same stuff just worse tasting.

If this is prescribed and isnt working then I advise you to go back to the doctor and get them to hopefully prescribe something else....I take Nexium (prescribed) for heatburn but not sure if you can take that in pregnancy....the doctor will know what you can and cant take at the moment. Hope you find something that helps soon.

If this is prescribed and isnt working then I advise you to go back to the doctor and get them to hopefully prescribe something else....I take Nexium (prescribed) for heatburn but not sure if you can take that in pregnancy....the doctor will know what you can and cant take at the moment. Hope you find something that helps soon.

I have already spoken to my doctor and there isn't much he can do!

I have already spoken to my doctor and there isn't much he can do!
You could maybe ask a chemist about what you can and cant take, they might be able to advise something for you,

i had the same problem when i was pregnant both times!i used to take my gaviscon every where with me!i use to just take the lid of and drink loads.i even used to wake up in the middle of the night for some.

I used to drink gaviscon like water when I was pg. It is free from the docs and if you ask the chemist nicely he they will give you the nicer mint one thather than the ghastly aninseed one.

My doctor said the same so ia sked my midwife and health visitor about thigns you can take when pregnant then went back and told g and he prescribed it.

Also when i went into labour the heartburn was the worst i ahd had and i couldnt breathe from it and they gave me a solution of bicarb and it went just like that, tasted disgusting though btu really did work.

i ahd heartburn with both of mine they say its because baby ahs got lots of hair but think thats an old wives tale.

i got told that old wifes tale aswell......but both of mine were bold when born!neither did thay have hairy bodies

Latest posts

Back