Heat protector spray recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeyfaerie

Reaction score
Hey! Looking for recommendations for heat protection spray for a friend. She would like some proper products for her hair since I convinved her to stop using crap shampoos that do beautiful things to her head (although haven't quite convinved her to give up the home hairdyes...working on that!). Was going to get her the L'Oreal Clarifying and Vitamino Colour care shampoos along with the vitamino conditioner since I let her use my bottles and she loved it.

I've only every used L'Oreal Tecni spray but wondering if there is any other make that people swear by - not too expensive, it's coming out of her paycheque!

(even recommendations on the shampoo and conditioner aspect would be welcome too in case there's ones that are similar price but maybe better).

Cheers in advance! :)

I got lumps in my scalp when using vitamino! So did my clients.

I love Tigi urban anti dotes, heat and humidity resistant and colour protective!
S-factor heat spray is amazing also catwalk haute iron spray I think it's called x

See, I wasn't sure about Tigi cos their....bedhead shampoo, I think, made my sister and I's scalp itch like mad!

See, I wasn't sure about Tigi cos their....bedhead shampoo, I think, made my sister and I's scalp itch like mad!

It used to with me! But it's all changed, never get a problem now x

It used to with me! But it's all changed, never get a problem now x

Oh! Good to know! Why are things like shampoos such a minefield!?! lol!

LOreal techni art- constructor ;)

I love tigi a factor got iron spray its lushhhh!

GHD heat Protector spray. I like that

I like Paul Mitchell hot off the press it's an aerosol so it's quite a dry spray. It gives hold with curls but doesn't leave hair sticky or crispy. Has to be applied to dry hair though.

I like wella has a little hold aswell

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Wella sp exquisite gloss

If you have a heat protector that you apply when wet when its dry and you straighten will it still be protected or do you need a spray also? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Goldwell hotform is great for blowdrying, doesnt weigh the hair down and makes it lovely and smooth in my experience, for dry hair paul mitchell hot off the press is amazing! Great before straightening/curling, they both smell lush too!! Xxx

I put mine on depending if the hair needs the extra protecting from the hair dryer if its fragile then i would use thermo repairing milk for damaged hair before I blow dry and straighten... Just something a little stronger to help the hair :)

GHD heat protector spray :)

Latest posts

Back