Heated Mitts and Booties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattyj

Reaction score
Hi, I have just ordered some Skinmate heated mitts and booties and I am finding they do no heat to a very high temperature, ive got them on the highest setting and quite honestly when i put my foot in the booty i could only just feel the warmth, the ones we used at college were much warmer and it felt more relaxing. I contacted the supplier who said this is normal and any others that heat to a temp which means they need turning down are faulty, ive had several pedicures with diff makes of mitts and booties which were far hotter so they cant all be faulty, does anyone have this particular brand?

Hi, I have just ordered some Skinmate heated mitts and booties and I am finding they do no heat to a very high temperature, ive got them on the highest setting and quite honestly when i put my foot in the booty i could only just feel the warmth, the ones we used at college were much warmer and it felt more relaxing. I contacted the supplier who said this is normal and any others that heat to a temp which means they need turning down are faulty, ive had several pedicures with diff makes of mitts and booties which were far hotter so they cant all be faulty, does anyone have this particular brand?

Mine aren't the same brand and mine get very warm,I use towelling mitts and booties(inserts) to use on the hands/feet prior to placing in heated mitts/booties.

I dont think these are working correctly as you should definately be able to feel a nice warm temperature,that's the whole point in having them.

My suggestion would be send them back and get another brand.HTH

I have the Satin Smooth Babyliss heated mitts and they warm up very quickly indeed. In fact, I only ever use the lowest setting of the three available to choose from, which I find is more than sufficient.

However, perhaps there are some other geeks who have the Skinmate ones and can enlighten you.

I have the Satin Smooth Babyliss heated mitts and they warm up very quickly indeed. In fact, I only ever use the lowest setting of the three available to choose from, which I find is more than sufficient.

However, perhaps there are some other geeks who have the Skinmate ones and can enlighten you.

Mine are the same and I can't use mine without the inserts,so they are VERY warm.But I am very happy with them as are my clients:D

Hiya mine are Salon Solution by Hive and get lovely and warm and I use the towlling booties and mitts as well, definitely doesn't sound like they are working. :D

My friend uses the babyliss ones and she says they heat up nicely so think I will go will those the only problem is I can find the mitts but cannot find the booties anywhere!

My friend uses the babyliss ones and she says they heat up nicely so think I will go will those the only problem is I can find the mitts but cannot find the booties anywhere!

Sally's

Ive checked Sallys online and none on there and I rang my local Sallys today and they dont stock them, I can get the mitts just not the booties

Ive checked Sallys online and none on there and I rang my local Sallys today and they dont stock them, I can get the mitts just not the booties

Try Salons Direct,Ellisons,Capital.

Sally's are amidst a big changeover,I was told yesterday so this may be why you're having probs.

Ok, thanks, ill have a look at the others

Hi guys,

Ive managed to order some babyliss mitts and booties and now await their arrival, thanks for all your replies x

Latest posts

Back