Heated rollers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyGY

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I just had to share with you my latest bargain, tresemme heated large rollers are in asda or asda online for £15 and they are fab! I have never used rollers so didn't know what to do but put them in after drying my hair and sprayed some hairspray on them and left them for an hour and half. WOW my hair looked amazing!! They are only for volume so there's 5 large ones, it made my hair huge with a lovely wave! Best purchase I've ever made for my hair!!! I'll get a photo next time (was too excited to go show it off last night) xoxox

Kathleen @ Love Beauty
www.lovebeauty-loveyourself.co.uk

An hour and a half is it, thats what i have to do then, ive got big ones, but i got fed up with it, because if i wanted it to last all day i had to put them in when my hair was half dry then wait for them to go cold and take them out, sometimes i got lucky and my hair WAS dry when i took them out and the style would then last all day long, but sometimes i wasnt so lucky and when i took them out my hair was still damp and it just fell flat :irked:
but i will try it your way, sounds great, cant wait :biggrin:

Well I dont think you need to keep them in as long as I did, but I put them in after showering and drying hair then just did my make up and had tea, they are so comfortable so you forget theyre there. Definitely need your hair totally dry though! Its still got a lovely loose curl today so just got up and brushed it a little of top then it was done! :D

Wonder if they still have them, I was looking to buy some as just ordered some new hair extensions :) x

I only got them on Saturday so should still have them :D I wasnt sure how I would get on with them so bought them just coz they were cheap and they are really good. They will look lush with hair extensions. I put them in around the top and then curled all underneath seperately, but Im now thinking of getting a full heads worth of rollers :D

Latest posts

Back