Helicopter Crash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I have been watching the news about a helicopter crash which happened yesterday.

It was confirmed last night that Colin McRae, the rally driver had been killed along with thre others - these have been named as his 5 year old son and his son's six year old friend. Another adult who was 37 has also died.

It breaks my heart to hear of children so young have their life cut short so soon or never been found like Maddie :cry:

Now a plane has crashed in Thailand - at least a hundred dead :cry:

My thoughts are with all those who are suffering with the loss of their loved ones :hug:

this is truly awful,:cry: my hubby and son are big colin mcrae fans and will be gutted ,
its a terrible shame , my thoughts go to his poor family , and the other persons family too xx

that is awful my thoughts go out to the family and friends

I saw this on the news last night but the deaths hadn't been confirmed. So sad.

This is the first ive heard of it. Awful sad news. For some reason Helicopters have always worried me. Thoughts to their family :hug:

Its terrible news, hubby and I are big Rally fans, we already lost a rally legend to a brain tumour and now this...awful! Thoughts are with his family at this terrible time! :cry:

hi ,i ve been glued to sky news all day ,i just cant get my head round it ,we have got pics of colin in our camera from a resent show ,and we dont stay that far away from lanark ,totall shock heart goes out to three familys 2 wee kiddie winks tae :cry:

Very sad news indeed.
I heard about the helicopter crash late last night but it was only confirmed today that it was colin mcrae and his son.
My family have been huge rally fans for some years now and it saddens me that we have lost yet another great.
My condolences go out to his family and the family of the others who dies.

Also condolences to those who perished in the thailand plane crash :hug:

I heard the news though unconfirmed last night on Talk Sport, it is such a tragedy my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and all who knew and loved them.

Joan

The news is saying that mechanical failure can not be ruled out :cry:

I have seen Colin Mcrae at the Lombard rally and can not believe that he has been killed in a helicopter crash when he drove in such a fast and dangerous race!

I'm sure that he would be pleased to see us caring about the him, the littleuns, his friend and most importantly their families :hug:

me and hubby were saying last night , how much he lived his life on the edge , and then when you least expect it ,wham this happens , makes you realise you should live for today ,

This is so sad he was such a talented driver.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family it is such a tragedy for his wife losing the love of her life and their much treasured son:cry:
And for another family to be in this tragedy is so sad my thoughts are with them to:hug:

Its terrible news, hubby and I are big Rally fans, we already lost a rally legend to a brain tumour and now this...awful! Thoughts are with his family at this terrible time! :cry:

I knew Richard Burns and was devastated when he died..... Now Colin as well...... Tragic. I wonder if they're both causing havoc together again now.....?? I hope so!

It is a tragedy that this happenend and those little kids, my heart goes out to all involved :hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back