Hello

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lease

Reaction score
Mood:
mood_Embarrased.gif

hello all those cool nail tech's out there, feel a bit silly introducing myself, but hey, gotta do it sometime eh?
Normally my husband cant shut me up, but i am stuck for what to say to be honest.
Was hoping to go to Olympia, couldnt make it as i was on holiday, damn it!!
was it good? lots of bargains? who got disqualified ? what happened?

Lease
-x-

Lease said:
Mood:
mood_Embarrased.gif

hello all those cool nail tech's out there, feel a bit silly introducing myself, but hey, gotta do it sometime eh?
Normally my husband cant shut me up, but i am stuck for what to say to be honest.
Was hoping to go to Olympia, couldnt make it as i was on holiday, damn it!!
was it good? lots of bargains? who got disqualified ? what happened?

Lease
-x-

HI & welcome to the site!! It won't take long before you become a nail geek addict like the rest of us & then there'll be no stopping you!!!:)

leah82 said:
HI & welcome to the site!! It won't take long before you become a nail geek addict like the rest of us & then there'll be no stopping you!!!:)

oh thank you for saying hello to me, i am always looking on here and today i finally plucked up the courage to fill out my profile and submit it!

lease
-x-

Hiya hun welcome to the site xx

Hi welcome to the site x

Welcome honey!!!!

You'll love this site and find its an invaluable learning tool!!!

hi lease , welcome to the site , i missed olympia too. but i will definatly be there next time. i think there is a post all about it on the main page if you want to read about it xx

Latest posts

Back