Hello!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblanc

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Melissa, I'm new to this board - I live in teeny tiny town in Quebec, Canada and I've been a nail tech for a short period (for 6 months) and I run my own in-home salon.

I've been using a in-house brand of acrylic from a local supplier and I'm not happy with the product. I'm thinking of switching to EzFlow. How would you recommend it, or is there a better product out there. I'm also switching my gels to IDB.

Since you guys are way more experienced than myself, I would like your input on these products.

Thank you,
Melissa

Welcome to the site Melissa,
creative is a top of the range product that you might want to try,
i have tried a few, including ezflow but i always come back to creative, hth :hug:

Hi , welcome!
There are lots of good product out there but I can't comment on them all. I have started using ezflow and think its great. I also find the team excellent to deal with. I'm sure you would find the same over there.

Welcome to the site flower - you WILL enjoy it - as already stated, Creative nail design are at the top of the nail industry. But that doesnt mean you cant try other products, i think its a case of try first - only YOU can decide - i used to use another product, but then found this site, I wondered what all the fuss was about with Creative, and was told - "try it and see" (the person that told mle this knows who she is, and I love her to death) anyway, i tried it, and needless to say - I stayed with Creative.

Other techs will probs dissagree with me, but this is only MY opinion. Im also trained with Ezflow, and found there products very good, but found that i had to work a tad too wet for my liking.

Why not ring Ezflow and Creative and order a try me kit from both, and see which one you like, then take it from there, which ever one you prefer - go do the conversion course with your chosen system

hth flower

:hug:

Why not ring Ezflow and Creative and order a try me kit from both, and see which one you like, then take it from there, which ever one you prefer - go do the conversion course with your chosen system

hth flower

:hug:

very good comment peter pan I'm with you.

I AGREE WITH PETER PAN ON THIS ,
I DID MY TRAINING AT THE CARLTON INSTITUTE USING NAILITE PRODUCTS ( DID NOT LIKE THEM )
WENT ON TO DO A CONVERSION WITH ENTITY ( GREAT PRODUCTS)
HAD MY NAILS DONE BY A CREATIVE TECH ( VERY NICE)
DID AN EZFLOW CONVERSION AND DECIDED THAT -
1) I FIND EZFLOW EASIER TO USE
2) (LOOKS BETTER ON MY NAILS )AND I JUST PREFER IT
BUT ALL 3 ARE GREAT IN THEIR OWN WAYS, YOU JUST NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU LIKE YOURSELF
A BIT LIKE DECIDING ON SKINCARE ( CLARINS/DECLEOR/ WHATEVER) :hug:

Latest posts

Back