HELP!!!! Advice needed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
HELP...... I can't believe it, I'm so stupid, I've just curled my eyelashes and ripped half my eye lases out, may sound like a stupid question but, will they definately grow back, I'm seriously panicing, and to top it off I can't find my eye lash glue to stick any false ones on and they are stinging like mad!!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I've done that, how stupid!!!!

PLEASE HELP, any advice welcome!!!!

xxxxxx

Come on guys, I need some help geeks!!!!
xxx

Yes they will grow back .... i burned mine when a gas oven blew up in my face lmaoooo

Wasnt funny at the time though .......

Champagne

How terrible of me but that made me laugh. Just to clarify, I was thinking about what they may look like now and that made me laugh, not because you've done it - I'm not that warped. Excuse me while I take my foot out my mouth :smack:

Yes, I've also done the same as champagne. Thankfully they grow back.

Many years ago I was waxing Mum's eyebrows and dropped wax on her eyelash's and had to cut the wax off. We still laugh about it now, but I'm happy to say they grew back.

Hope your eyes are feeling better soon.:hug:

You mean im not the only person to have had an oven blow up my face lol

It was years ago in a shared house with a very old cooker that you had to light with a match !

Ive since converted to electric cooking & my eye lashes are fab lmaoooooooo

i have also burnt some lahes off while trying to light a cig over the hob and lets say half my fringe too and this was after a hard night out (my hen night)

so they will grow back you could try extra mascarra may make them look more full and you may not notice missing ones!

Hi

Don't worry about your eyelashes, they will grow back. I speak from experience - last year I lit a candle and set fire to my eyelashes! It took a few months, but they have grown back now.

No-one realised what I'd done - they just thought I looked a bit odd!

what about individual strip lashes? You will need some hair to stick them onto though?

Sorry I'm not much use. Hope you are feeling better. xxx

My eyelashes got pulled out when a friend was practising eyelash perming on me once too!! I was devastated but they did grow back so don't worry! xx

Thanks guys!!
my mum was wetting herself when she saw them!! lol
Yeah, I found my individual eyelashes and used them yesterday, so I think for a few months that is what I'll have to do!!
xxx

Thanks guys!!
my mum was wetting herself when she saw them!! lol
Yeah, I found my individual eyelashes and used them yesterday, so I think for a few months that is what I'll have to do!!
xxx

Thats what we like, support from mums:lol: my daughter thinks I'm the only one who would react like this:smack:
Back on topic, yes they do grow back, I to have burned them of lighting a ciggie, another reason why I gave up, yes I did it more then once:lol:

my mum was wetting herself when she saw them!!
Hooray for Mums who laugh at our silly mistakes. :hug: My Mum still brings up things that I did years ago. When she visits it's all 'remember when........'. The neighbours must think we're a pair of mental cases laughing hysterically. The wax I dropped on her eyelash gets brought up all the time.
Be prepared to be reminded of your little accident for many years to come.

anyone heard of matches...:lol:

Latest posts

Back