Help/Advice with Hair & Nails with This Dress!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my dress that i have ordered for a formal occasion in the sergeants mess for a christmas ball.

I have NO idea how to have my hair! I have very thin blonde hair and also i have hair extensions that i could possibly wear (glue in). I dont know if i should have an up-do or down......:eek:

As for nails i am torn! i dont know if i should go for normal french or silver glitter tips?? Maybe Crystal line extensions?

Any help, comments, suggestions please? i just dont have a clue! please help :Scared:

Cheers guys

dress.jpg

not sure about the hair (i would wear it up) i would defo go for sliver glittery nails tho x

Gorgeous dress!! I would go with silver glitter tips too - would compliment the dress lovely!

Beautiful dress! Would have my hair the same as the photograph and nails from Dashing Diva Design FX - Expensive Taste

so glad we are not going to the same mess! as my dress is exactly the same with a split in it!

i think if you had your hair curled big and bouncy to give it some volume and then pinned up or even pinned over to the side. im thinking of having "rockstar" nails. think thats what they are called!

anyways enjoy your do!x

Cheers guys

Am quite liking crystal line nails (gel with diamanté) set in them but really don't know!

Would like my hair down but when I curl it it always seems to drop and looks rubbish by end of night!

Love the dress & as manni said wear it same as pic! What about French extensions with a hint of glitter?

what about getting a clip in hair piece? like a really nice bun? and your nails i'd go for a simple french maybe with only the little finger nail OR ring finger nail covered in crystals?

That is a truly lovely dress; you've got great taste!
I'm no expert but I think a simple chignon, to show off your neck and jawline, would look good.
The dress is very classical, and the event is traditional and formal, but as you are young you could get away with a less traditional nail look, maybe with the ring fingers accented? Nice to surprise people sometimes, and, if you're sitting for dinner for the first part of the evening, your fingers will get noticed a lot.
Have a fab evening!

Latest posts

Back