Help! Black dots on ends of pro salon hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a loss wih what to say to you then. Hopefully one day you will know a bit more about your industry. What im saying is correct, no doubt, it's also easy to confirm for yourself, I can't spend any more time trying to convince you of the plain truth

Anyone can write whatever they want on the Internet it doesn't make it true. Most suppliers don't have a clue about their hair either and the Indian and Chinese factories make it up as they go along. Tell you anything so you will buy from them. It's not the factories you are talking to its agents they pay to find new customers for them who are not interested in you once you have paid.

If you add up all the experience on here from salons to suppliers it would be vast, and most if not all don't agree with what you're saying no matter how much sense it makes to you.

It's not plucked, it's from combings, and it doesn't tangle immediately because the cuticle is removed and it is covered in silicon oil, the strength of which varies, good top end silicone oil won't wash off for over 20 washes, but it's game over for the hair when it does. It is also the reason most hair is so outrageously shiny and silky, anything labelled as 'human hair tangle free' is exactly what I'm talking about

If they removed the cuticle it wouldn't hold a colour. There was a thread about this a few months ago.

Sorry Louisa you are just repeating all the old school rumours that everyone used to believe until they knew better!

It's not plucked, it's from combings, and it doesn't tangle immediately because the cuticle is removed and it is covered in silicon oil, the strength of which varies, good top end silicone oil won't wash off for over 20 washes, but it's game over for the hair when it does. It is also the reason most hair is so outrageously shiny and silky, anything labelled as 'human hair tangle free' is exactly what I'm talking about

I doubt there would be that many roots in the combings!

I'm honestly sorry you are so naive, you should look to a wider field for your information. You're right this is a gossip site, ive told you what to do, ask each and every indian factory, pick 50 and ask all of them they will all tell you the same thing. Just say you want to buy combings and ask them what quantity they can supply.. Go to your local hair shop and look at the cheap brands next to remi couture and remi cachet. Go to great lengths for training ask them where most hair comes from. It's not my problem if you don't want to know. Your posts are winding me up which is why I keep replying but I can't keep wasting my time on this. Once again what I'm saying is hard fact. Zero doubt. Like ZERO. I'm trying to help you people understand lol I haven't got a clue why you're so passionate about what you do not know

Anyone remember persianista? She was rude as hell but she would have put you straight on this to be honest she did know her stuff

I had extensions with black dots on the end (this was years ago) I was told it was all the processing & thought no more of it. They lasted around 2weeks before becoming unmanageable tangled matted mess! I remember reading the packet & it says 100% human Indian Remy hair! Underneath (made in China)! Just sharing my experience x

I had extensions with black dots on the end (this was years ago) I was told it was all the processing & thought no more of it. They lasted around 2weeks before becoming unmanageable tangled matted mess! I remember reading the packet & it says 100% human Indian Remy hair! Underneath (made in China)! Just sharing my experience x

Sounds exactly right

Sounds exactly right

Despite the experiences of everyone else on here? It couldn't be chance that this bad hair also had black dots?

And just coz another rude geek (your words) that's no longer here agrees with you doesn't make you right.

Also if what you are saying was true then ALL hair from these suppliers would have black dots and it doesn't it's only odd orders.

Despite the experiences of everyone else on here? It couldn't be chance that this bad hair also had black dots?

And just coz another rude geek (your words) that's no longer here agrees with you doesn't make you right.

Well no offence to persianista but she was a bit of a battle axe at times, of course her agreeing with me doesn't make me right, the fact that I'm right makes me right.

Listen I didn't come here to fall out with people, sorry for being a bit blunt but it's just i feel very frustrated with the lies suppliers tell about the dots being either colour or burnt or the result of cutting with a razor or any other fantastical reason we could never replicate even though we all use colour, heat and razors lol, and even more frustrated that a lot of unsuspicious hair artists are being led to beleive the rubbish, and then filtering the rubbish through to the clients. Everyone deserves to know what they're buying, I could have kept quiet thinking 'ha ha most of them don't know what's going on and they're buying waste hairbrush hair' but I'm telling you a good thing here please beleive it. The thing is you CAN clarify this through all the indian factories, so sorry to repeat again but just contact them and say you want to buy the combings for non remy hair and see what they say and then hopefully we can stop arguing lol

If all the cuticles were removed the hair wouldn't be able to hold itself together never mind not just hold colour.

Anyone remember persianista? She was rude as hell but she would have put you straight on this to be honest she did know her stuff

You only joined yesterday? You stated you joined to tell us all this prophetic theory?

You only joined yesterday? You stated you joined to tell us all this prophetic theory?

Prophetic theory haha that's brill. Yeah that's what caused me to make a profile I didnt expect anyone wouldn't beleive it lol it's gone totally out of control but you can just honestly find out from the other ways ive mentioned like the factories etc

Prophetic theory haha that's brill. Yeah that's what caused me to make a profile I didnt expect anyone wouldn't beleive it lol it's gone totally out of control but you can just honestly find out from the other ways ive mentioned like the factories etc

So you've been watching the site for ages but only just joined?

So you've been watching the site for ages but only just joined?

Ive seen salon geek threads before ive never felt the need to make a profile before now?

Couldn't this whole business be resolved conclusively with a microscope?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Post these links then Louisaaaa, I dont need to chase after this info burden of proof is on you to provide.

Only from last 3 years please & gawd please no pictures of little indians rooting through charcoal like Persanista used to insist on

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Post these links then Louisaaaa, I dont need to chase after this info burden of proof is on you to provide.

Only from last 3 years please & gawd please no pictures of little indians rooting through charcoal like Persanista used to insist on

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

The burden of proof? I'm not in court love, I would have thought you would want to know

Last edited:
Not to take sides but once I watched a documentary on hair extensions. It was why some model would never use them. Now I don't know if it's 100% true but this is what she blocked it down to.

method 1.
Donations. A lot of people sell their hair. Russian hair tends to be filled with these donations of selled hair. They tend to come from villages. And the people who sell their hair are paid around $50usd (or a price like that) for a full head from what they were saying.

method 2.
Combing. No need to explain.

method 3.
Religious sacrifice. Apparently a lot of women in budhist temples give up their hair to raise funds for their temples. We then purchase the hair. generally these are indian or asian so they tend to have to be lightened and then re coloured making them not as good quality as Russian (which apparently isn't tinted).

method 4.
Black market. Unfortunately some people put money over other people if at all.

method 5.
Blended with horse hair. Poor horses with their naked tails.

Now i'm not saying this is true or the only methods. But what I'm saying is that there are probably some good methods of harvesting hair and bad methods. Think about it. The amount of people willing to donate versing the demand seems unrealistic.

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back