Help creating these quicker please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolie69

Reaction score
Hi Nail Art experts,
I have created these before in a different colour way for my lovely client but it took AGES! I did Shellac Base coat, 2 coats of Asphalt over whole nail, then lower diagonal half in 1 coat Chiffon Twirl, then freehand cheetah print in Vinylux Overtly Onyx, then silver striping tape and Shellac Top Coat.
There must be a quicker way I'm sure. Can I do first colour coat in 2 colours? Will nail be sealed as this would save some time - I did this when I did the colour pop as a sample but was concerned about the wearability on a real nail.
Thank you x

Attachments

• 11787203_10204930287432337_548928295_n.jpg
    11787203_10204930287432337_548928295_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 241
Anyone please x

No the way you did it the first time was the best way, If it takes you ages then make sure your charging accordingly :)

If you try to do the strip the colours will over lap and you can't mix shellac colour or they might not cure properly in the lamp, plus you would have zero room for error to clean up an edge if something went wrong so it would probably take you longer this way really :)

Hi thank you for your replies - yes I am going to stamp this time - it was just all the layers to cure that took the time but hey ho!
The client sent a great design which I tried but gave up again due to time - I'll pop It on when I get chance - would love to do it in less than a couple of hours lol! X

The colour you have created by layering looks like lilac longing & perhaps strawberry smoothie, have you got those colours? X

It looks very lovely though! X

Hi yes I have those colours - I did lilac longing on whole nail then bottom section at free edge with dazzling dance over - looked gorgeous but after Id stamped , you really couldn't see difference so that would save me an extra layer.
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back