HELP I REALLY need a nail polish display stand for Friday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Manicure

Reaction score
Hey guys

Help i'm so new to all this and have just been roped in to doing nails at a ladies nite thing but i don't have a nail polish display and i really want to look professional.
PLEASE has anybody got any old ones they don't want, willing to pay, just need it desperatly for Friday
:eek:
:eek:
xx

Sorry i can't help with a stand but you don't need a polish stand to look professional. You could always get a oriental ceramic looking dish (the flat square long platter looking things) and display some polishes on it with some flowers on the side. I have several of these to keep products on in my nail room. I also buy the little ceramic snack dishes to use for pre dispensed lotions/scrubs for mani/pedi's. My beauty therapist friend uses these plus a small square dish to keep her sanitised tools on while she is doing pedi's. hth xx

Have you got a Staples or Maplin in travelling distance? I find they're quite handy for inexpensive display and storage.

Thanks, i've just had a thought, mite pop up town tomorrow and see if any of the competition has any old ones :lol:

If you lived nearer i would lend you one, but i wouldn't want to risk damage in the post with it being a acrylic display.

Do you know any nail/beauty techs in your area you could borrow one from?

Sorry i can't help with a stand but you don't need a polish stand to look professional. You could always get a oriental ceramic looking dish (the flat square long platter looking things) and display some polishes on it with some flowers on the side. I have several of these to keep products on in my nail room. I also buy the little ceramic snack dishes to use for pre dispensed lotions/scrubs for mani/pedi's. My beauty therapist friend uses these plus a small square dish to keep her sanitised tools on while she is doing pedi's. hth xx

For what it's worth I agree with Karen? Use ur imaginsation ,,? A stand will not make u be proffesional,,, use a nice floating candle dish arrange ur polishes nice,,, use ur imagination .

No not really, people are obviously nice your way, cos i'll just the opposition here lol
:rolleyes:

No not really, people are obviously nice your way, cos i'll just the opposition here lol
:rolleyes:

We'll that's horrible :( I have 2 nail techs coming to me next week for me to show them how to correctly shellac , they rang me asked advice and I welcomed them over and I would demonstrate and these are in theory my competition ,, am I threatend (no) as I love to educate and help.

Grrr go your asda and buy a nice dish for half the price .

Latest posts

Back