HELP! Male client wants L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just booked a new male client in for a full set of L&P enhancements. I haven't yet seen his natural nails, but he is a nail biter and wants nice, natural looking nails for an upcoming holiday.

So I'm thinking a nice custom blend to extend the nail bed with a short very natural free edge... I'm a bit lost though, I'd planned to use Geeg's secret mix for the free edge but can't remember the recipe. Has anyone got this please?

Also if anyone has any other ideas to make these nails as natural as possible I would really appreciate the help, I don't want to make the enhancements too obvious looking.

I've seen a great picture on this site before of enhancements on a man, but don't know whose picture it was. Does anyone remember this pic or have a similar one to show me?

Any tips or ideas would really help. Thanks

I would not do a free edge at all with any white powder nor opaques.

The most unobtrusive way to do a man's nails in my opinion is by just using the Perfect Colour pink and building a nice regular-shaped nail plate for him. Anything else looks really fake on a man .

As his nails grow, his own natural free edge colour will show through the Perfect Pink and of course look absolutely natural.

I have done this many times and it really looks 'real'.

Thank you for replying so fast, I was worrying a bit about this new challenge.

I would've never thought to use the pink on it's own, I'll definately try that. This will be a great chance to try something different, my 'natural' clients usually wear natural performance tips with pure pink over the top, however that won't be possible on a biter.

This will be a great chance to try that technique I've read about, extending the free edge with no form. I think I'd better go and read some tutorials now.

Thanks again :hug:

Latest posts

Back