Help me my throat is like sandpaper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hey geeks anyone got a good home remedy for a very snotty nose and a throat like sandpaper and a cough that keeps making me gag lol. I thought god I betta sort this out I've got tissue shoved up there at the mo pleases help geeks xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey geeks anyone got a good home remedy for a very snotty nose and a throat like sandpaper and a cough that keeps making me gag lol. I thought god I betta sort this out I've got tissue shoved up there at the mo pleases help geeks xxx

Ohh no please don't shout at me I've made a big boobo thought I was in chit chat and I'm not ohhh god sorry could somebody put me in chit chat please sorry x

Crystal, Heeee, not you again? :):):eek:

pm you regarding remedies. x

teaspoon of honey will help. Hot lemon and honey with some water is a good drink.

Hot tea with lemon, honey and a shot of whiskey! :)

If you've got soluble aspirin, gargle with it. It will definitely soothe your throat.
Lots of vitamin C.
And yes, Deanosnana, a little alcohol, although it won't cure you will definitely ease the symptoms!
Get well soon! x

Gargle dispersible Aspirin for your throat and drink plenty of fluids to help recovery. Get well soon Colleen!

you have a cold. Do you really need to ask a forum advice on how to have a cold successfully?

Ay no I was asking for a natural remedy as I don't like taking tablets and haven't ever had one that's all was there any need to be like that I was only asking:confused:

Whiskey sugar and hot water ..... helps you to sweat the cold out!!

Don't ask me how but when I have a cold i have a hot toddy every night before bed for a few days and it goes as quick as it came on!!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Ay no I was asking for a natural remedy as I don't like taking tablets and haven't Eva had one that's all was there any need to be like that I was only asking:confused:

Not only that I wanted to take something now before my Lil gal gets it cos if she does she will end up in hospital this is the first year she hasn't been and don't want to take a risk

Ok this may sound a bit strange but....one heaped spoonful of lemon curd, and a generous squeeze of honey in a mug topped with hot water. The creamy-ness of the lemon curd really soothes your throat :) Hope you feel better soon.
Rhiannon x

Ohh no please don't shout at me I've made a big boobo thought I was in chit chat and I'm not ohhh god sorry could somebody put me in chit chat please sorry x

Agree with Dandelion as regards to gargling asprin, does help!

And as for keep posting in the wrong place, go sit on the naughty step till you've learnt your lesson you bad girl!! x

Agree with Dandelion as regards to gargling asprin, does help!

And as for keep posting in the wrong place, go sit on the naughty step till you've learnt your lesson you bad girl!! x

Lmfao I know I'm sorry this seems to be the story of my life at the mo and then when it does go in the right place I get BAD GIRL lol x

Lmfao I know I'm sorry this seems to be the story of my life at the mo and then when it does go in the right place I get BAD GIRL lol x

You can get off the step now you've said sorry, but I have the feeling you may be back on it again very soon!!!! x

You can get off the step now you've said sorry, but I have the feeling you may be back on it again very soon!!!! x

I know I will be blatenly lol im so ditsy I dint mean to be lol obviously I need to think about my actions don't I and maybe hire supernanny .......maybe lol x

Latest posts

Back