Help needed for a beginner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Tan Man said:
Debbie.......i love you forever, massage what a great idea!

After all iv'e tried plying her with alcohol, presents and even tried turning 'sky sports' off for while but all to no avail, but massage well............i'll let you know

As far as tanning is concerned i am a real gent, i never ever look i do all my training by 'touch-n-feel'...............only joking!!:cool:

speak soon

lol russ x:Love:

hehehe pmsl :green:

Hi Russ

How are you, was quite surprised to see you were geeking.... welcome to the site!!

Have you received your nails training yet??

Sue x

Hi Russ

I have just invested in the Minimist, should be here Friday, will you be the one training me?? lol :wink2:

Snugglepuss said:
Welcome aboard Russ. I did the Creative Nail Foundation Course and loved every minute of - I didn't want it to finish. Our Educator (who was BEV SWIFT was FANTASTIC) not mentioning any names :!: commented that a lot of men were as good if not better than some of us ladies - look at Grand Master Geek for example - Challenged by GEEG - who I have a personal fondest for - not that I know her personally , I can only admire her from afar (OMG - is that too sloppy I like men :hug: I have 5 boys and a hubby SORRY GEEG I do love you but the men in my life are number ONE:lol: ) anyway before I dig myself into a bigger hole I will say go for it, you will love it:Love: DEBBIE

I was trained by Bev too, she scared me silly but made me a better nail tech, fantastic and very professional.

As for men in the business go for it, why should it just be for women, you will be fine, you seem to have the drive and determination so go for it, we are all here to support and help you on your way

Hey get all the stick you like, round here theres a professional rugby player who is qualifed in doing nails - he even helps out in his and his girfirends salon!!

I think its great having a fella do nails! and tans!!

Good luck I'm sure you won't need it though!

Aspirations said:
Hi Russ

I have just invested in the Minimist, should be here Friday, will you be the one training me?? lol :wink2:

Hi Sherrie

Your MiniMist will be with you on Friday. Not going into detail, but just to put the record straight, Russ is no longer with Tantrick and will no longer be allowed to represent us even on a self employed basis.

Regards
Mandy x

Perhaps that could have been put a little more tactfully Mandy.... After all we are all here for infomation, advice, and to help each other!!

All members of this site I am sure are equally welcome, and there should be no axes to grind!

Sue

Spray 2 Go said:
Hi Sherrie

Your MiniMist will be with you on Friday. Not going into detail, but just to put the record straight, Russ is no longer with Tantrick and will no longer be allowed to represent us even on a self employed basis.

Regards
Mandy x
That's a shame Mandy I really like Russ was hoping he would be giving me some advice on what products to go for:Love:

Russ,

good luck with the future Russ, I've thought of doing nails but at the moment I'm sticking with the massage & tanning.

Us blokes should stick together, unfortunately I don't do the football chat but do have the odd swift pint;)

Richard.

Creative, creative, creative. Im positive you will do really well in whatever you do as you sound like the sort of person who succeeds. I wish you lots of luck. xx

lexylove said:
Hey get all the stick you like, round here theres a professional rugby player who is qualifed in doing nails - he even helps out in his and his girfirends salon!!

I think its great having a fella do nails! and tans!!

Good luck I'm sure you won't need it though!

Wow Lexylove - that was yonks ago... and purley a PR stunt... the salon in question closed down ages ago - just an fyi!!:eek:

Mrs Geek said:
Wow Lexylove - that was yonks ago... and purley a PR stunt... the salon in question closed down ages ago - just an fyi!!:eek:

How about a fireman who does spray tans?
I can feel some PR coming on heheh
Now where did I put that hose:D

spraytanpro said:
How about a fireman who does spray tans?
I can feel some PR coming on heheh
Now where did I put that hose:D

OMG that's hysterical.... we need tp put you in the calander... all buff with no top on and a bottle of enamel in your hand. Better still, some girlies foot being massaged by you...

OK I'll stop now.... if you are a CND user... send me pics to my Hyperion (aka Designer Nails) email address!:Scared: :wink2:

Mrs Geek said:
OMG that's hysterical.... we need tp put you in the calander... all buff with no top on and a bottle of enamel in your hand. Better still, some girlies foot being massaged by you...

OK I'll stop now.... if you are a CND user... send me pics to my Hyperion (aka Designer Nails) email address!:Scared: :wink2:

Calm down Mrs, or I will have to spray you with my hose:wink2:

spraytanpro said:
Calm down Mrs, or I will have to spray you with my hose:wink2:

:smack:​

Mrs Geek said:

I haven't been to cleck for a VERY long time! But I just thought if a rugger can do it........:wink2:

Or fireman!! Don't think people are too picky!!lol!

my hubby's a fireman and he's great at using my mini mist!!!:wink2:

alli said:
my hubby's a fireman and he's great at using my mini mist!!!:wink2:

I can feel a dance routine coming on. All we need now is a cowboy & a native American & the lineup is complete. :cool:

Richard.

Latest posts

Back