Help needed from a Wirral/Cheshire Geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolla

Reaction score
I'm not sure really where to post this...

I've been asked to do a pamper session in Ellesmere Port on Friday 19th July 9am-1pm. It's for an organisation not at someone's house. It will be doing mini massages (hands/feet/shoulders), file and polish and brow shapes.

I need an extra pair of hands to help me deliver these treatments as it could turn out to be very busy - it's paid and I am going to supply all equipment/products etc so I literally just need someone who is confident and good at the above - obviously trained too!! If you're Wirral-side of Ellesmere Port, or not far, I can pick you up.

It could become a regular thing if the session is successful.

Please message me for more info!

Or do you know where this thread would be better placed?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

One last shot as its on Friday ;-)

Sounds super cool and I would have loved to help as I'm in Wrexham but not here from Thursday I'm afraid

Hope you find someone sounds like it would be fun! xoxo

Hi lolla I'm on the Wirral unfortunately I can't help that day as I'm working but I will ask around some colleagues and friends (who are obviously qualified)see if they're interested 😀

Thanks guys :)

What a bummer i wouldve done it i live in wallasey, but i work 10-8 in the salon im at on fridays :-( xx

Please pm me the details, I may be available. Not certain though!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek mobile app

Dammit I'm away. I've you ever need any help in the future please contact me, I'm based in Wallasey but can travel. I can do manicure/shellac and makeup

Thanks
Amy

Latest posts

Back