Help needed with my kitchen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Hi all, I could do with some kitchen colour help as I'm rubbish at putting colours together !!!
Does this look ok or not matching ???
The cream is the door, dark large tile is the floor tile and the other is the worktop !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 216
It looks great to me. :)

Phew, thanks !

Looks good to me too!!
I'm in the process of adapting my kitchen...........replaced unit doors last year and now planning on new worktops, flooring and layout......oh yeah and knocking a wall down between kitchen and dining room.

Claire

Clare bear I sympathise ! This is not something I enjoy !! Sounds like we are doing the same, knocking a wall down to make a kitchen living room, knocking out another to put french doirs in, then going into the garage to do a utility room and kids room, I know I should be feeling very lucky but it's not my thing AT ALL :Scared:

Looks good. My kitchen is all neutrals. It looks lovely and I never tire of it. My friend did hers all funky and redid it about 4 times in the time I've had mine.

I love the combination you're using.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely Lily. A nice combination :)

Has anyone syccessfully painted their cupboard doors, and does the paint come off? I was thinking of getting them professionally done, as the doors are solid wood and we dont need new cupboards so i dont want to pull them all out.

Just wondering ....

Thanks ! I really don't like house design stuff !

A client of mine has a huge kitchen she had dark wood doors, she had them painted, looks lovely, her husband has had to touch the paintwork up but not often and you can't tell x

Latest posts

Back