Help needed with which BUZZ Game to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I want to buy Buzz for a family for Christmas but i am unsure if you can add buzzers to the game or do you have to buy a Game (Disc) for a specific number of players?

I dont want to get a 2 player game if they can't add more players buy buying extras afterwards if you get my drift.

Help:Look_left

i was talking to a friend the other day and she was on about that game she said its really good and her mother had also got one she had bought another buzzer but if i were you i would check it out at the shop they must know or go online .

You can have up to 8 players, but i think when you buy the game and buzzers together, you get 4 buzzers. I dont think you can add any more buzzers as the playstations only have 2 slots i think.

Hi I have both the buzz the music quiz and buzz the big quiz. I would reccomend either but in my opinion the music quiz is the best. Buzz junior is great for kids and I haven't tried the sports. You can buy just the game or the game with buzzers or just the buzzers. I would reccomend that you buy the game with buzzers (4) and then the next time you will just need to buy the next game, unless you plan on having more than 4.

Enjoy it ....

Its fab!
You'll have loads of fun.
:D

as the playstations only have 2 slots i think.

But I assume that you could use them with a multitap.

I have been looking at the Buzz Junior Jungle party for my little ones, has anyone got this? Is it any good?

GOT BUZZ THE MUSIC QUIZ PLAY IT FOR HOURS AND HOURS....GOT SINGSTAR SUPERSTAR RECENTLY TOO THATS A HOOT.

mINKS GOT THE JUNGLE ONE BUT SHE CANT PLAY IT TOO WELL YET.

yOU 'LL LOVE BUZZ ITS ACE !

GOT BUZZ THE MUSIC QUIZ PLAY IT FOR HOURS AND HOURS....GOT SINGSTAR SUPERSTAR RECENTLY TOO THATS A HOOT.

mINKS GOT THE JUNGLE ONE BUT SHE CANT PLAY IT TOO WELL YET.

yOU 'LL LOVE BUZZ ITS ACE !

That was my worry, it says that it is a 3+ game, my youngest is 3. But if Minks is finding it a bit tricky then it will be way to hard for him.

Thanks Chick xx

Buzz is great we have to big quiz which is for 8 players and the music quiz but thats only 4 players, i like both of them and we have 8 buzzers.

I have the Buzz Musical Quizz, and the Grand Quizz, they are both great but i love the music one. I think if you buy the Game + Buzzers you get a better deal, and i would also like to point out that the Musical quizz only suports 1 set of buzzer (up to 4 players) the other games already alow 2 sets (up to 8 player), but not all game types can be played with 8 players, in fact you can only play the Question-Answer rounds, that in my opinion miss a bit of the fun of the regular Buzz game, i usually only use 1 set but i gather people in groups to make it more fun :)
Another great game for parties is the Eye Toy Play, great for all ages and garanties lots of laughters :)

:hug: Thanks to you all for the advise, still going to get the music one with max players.

Oh i'm excited as i know they will love it.

Latest posts

Back