help needed..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
i did a ladys hair yesterday in 26 inches... she texted today saying she wants it 30 inches ... for her wedding..
would you charge full price again.. ?

she is getting wed in july but wants it done in a few weeks.
the first set cost her a few hundred as hair is not cheap quality.. and next set will be even more..

this is a first for me.... lol

Are you saying she wants a full head of 30" so you will have to re-do it all?

yes in a few weeks not straight away in anbout 7 weeks around the time for maintainence.. :rolleyes
her real hair is around 22 inches though so long already

It makes no difference that she hasnt had them in for long she wants something else so she will have to pay. Dont forget that you will also have to remove them all so this will take even longer.Time is money and all that.
Its not like you have done something wrong she has just got extension lust "longer longer longer!!!!"
:D

It makes no difference that she hasnt had them in for long she wants something else so she will have to pay. Dont forget that you will also have to remove them all so this will take even longer.Time is money and all that.
Its not like you have done something wrong she has just got extension lust "longer longer longer!!!!"
:D

lol... i couldnt manage that length anyhow.. but ive qouted her the full price .. i think she expected some sort of discount anyway from the hair

Oh sounds like a bit of a bridezilla!!!
I really dont understand why she expected a discount .If she had her hair dyed and said yeah but in 7 weeks i will want something different it wouldnt be any cheaper would it!!!
Your only option for making it a bit cheaper is if she only had half head done in 30" and was blended with longer layers!!!!
Good luck:D

Latest posts

Back