Help on insurance please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dilly_doo

Reaction score
hello..

my college is meant to be renting out 2 rooms over and after christmas for us to gain experience etc.

anyhoo.. i would need insurance for this (As we would not be supervised and would be taking money) and i know student insurance would be no good to me as i would only be performing beauty level 2 treatments. (im doing beauty level 3 at the mo)

does anybody know where i should go for it and about how much it would cost??

thank youu xxx

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the cost but here are some contact details for therapist insurance companies
professional beauty 01622 740 040

beauty guild 0870 000 4242

babtac 0845 065 9000

hope that helps and good luck in the rooms :hug:

My tutor recommended babtac and i recently got an info pack. the insurance seems easy to understand, you get loads of freebies, monthly nail mag etc and i think it is good. As for prices student is 29.50, nail tech 47.50 and full (inc beauty side i think) is 93.50. give them a call get info and look around if you find something better to suit you. the above numbers from previous thread are a good start.
Remember its not the cheapest insurance that is good. its the insurance that suits what treatments you will be doing and if it covers everything to protect you.
:)

hello..

my college is meant to be renting out 2 rooms over and after christmas for us to gain experience etc.

anyhoo.. i would need insurance for this (As we would not be supervised and would be taking money) and i know student insurance would be no good to me as i would only be performing beauty level 2 treatments. (im doing beauty level 3 at the mo)

does anybody know where i should go for it and about how much it would cost??

thank youu xxx

If you have completed NVQ Level 2, you will be eligible for full Guild Membership and Insurance. This costs £85 per year, with a one off £10 joining fee in the first year, and gives you £2 million Public, Product & Treatment liabilty cover, plus a whole host of other benefits. You can find out more here, you can PM me, or call us on 0845 2177 383.

i just want plain old simple insurance really,
ill just be doing ordinary level 2 beauty treatments no nails.
manis, pedis, facials, makeup, tinting, perming, waxing.

i just want plain old simple insurance really,
ill just be doing ordinary level 2 beauty treatments no nails.
manis, pedis, facials, makeup, tinting, perming, waxing.

That's what you will get. You will receive cover up to a value of £2 million for all the treatments you are qualified in, where ever you work.

I'm not sure of the cost but here are some contact details for therapist insurance companies
professional beauty 01622 740 040

beauty guild 0870 000 4242

babtac 0845 065 9000

hope that helps and good luck in the rooms :hug:

Hi, Fortis do a really good policy under their "semploy" self employed
insurance. Hope that helps. Fiona

£3 million insurance here

Latest posts

Back