Help please, course work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suntan

Reaction score
I have this pedicure assigment to finnish for tomorrow and i'm kinda stuck...i need to identify and give suitable aftercare for 4 skin and nail conditions...now i got hang nails in mind but not sure what kind of advice could i give,maybe frequent,gentle pedicures until the condition improves...that's all i can think of this topic...:confused:.i don't know my mind has gone all blank,i hardly have slept last night doing research..:grr: could anyone give me some clues,please?
thank you for taking the time to read this,much appreciated :)

what about athletes foot? etc?

do a google search i just did and came up with this it might help you get started Skin and Nail Disorders !

Hi Kelshah,thank you for the replay..checked your link,you're a lifesaver :)
i've done Onycholysis,Tinea Unguium and Beau's lines til now and athlete's foot is the final one i'd have to add to this topic :) Well,i'm still halfway yet til i finnish the whole assigment,they're doing my head in
Thanks again and have a great day Kelshah :)
Mia

I think they mean things like Athletes Foot and Fungal infections, ingrown nails etc. It is not the done thing on here to do your work for you but I think a nudge in the right direction doesn't hurt too much, just being friendly! Do a Google search and you will come up with loads of info, did you not cover this on your course? Nothing in your books or notes? :)

Latest posts

Back