Help - please - master Qualification on Monday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nickie - Hopefully we'll get good news to compensate for our grumbles and the pain of waiting! I'm going to have a large vodka and coke whatever way it goes. Chin! Chin!

Hi Chris
Let's organise a get together somewhere when we know the results and have some bubbles or whatever to celebrate - Debs, Dilek, Sarah, you, me - perhaps at Nails Tanning & Beauty at Olympia???????

By the way - my geek badge has broken again it is now being held together by more nail adhesive than anything else now - just trying to find the last part of my name in my handbag!!!!

Good luck to you babes!

Happy smile lines!

good luck to you all, keeping my fingers crossed for you.when do you hear?

Hi Jacqui

Hopefully before the Olympia Show according to Tracey!

Best wishes

Hi Nickie,

I am afriad I am not going to Olympia this time but I hope you all meet up and have a nice time.

Sarah

I'd certainly be up for a BIG CELEBRATION or even a wee commisseration at Olympia - any excuse for a drink and a chit-chat. Perhaps all the other geeks could join in too - bring a bottle. The only rule being that we do our chopping first! What a great idea Nickie - Roll on Olympia!

Latest posts

Back