Help! Post Waxing spots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiC

Reaction score
Hoping you lovely geeks out there can help me!

Hmmmm waxed my own whoo Harr today as I do every 4 weeks give or take and anyway all went well! Used beautiful hot wax as usual but tonight came home after a party and jumped in the shower and OMG ive got spots! I've NEVER ever seen this before but I have a huge spots on the hum hum pubic mound?? It's awful! I've never seen this before what have I done wrong? I look like I have measles!

Why?...oh and help! Thanks x

I suspect you got too hot which is against waxing aftercare advice.

Hoping you lovely geeks out there can help me!

Hmmmm waxed my own whoo Harr today as I do every 4 weeks give or take and anyway all went well! Used beautiful hot wax as usual but tonight came home after a party and jumped in the shower and OMG ive got spots! I've NEVER ever seen this before but I have a huge spots on the hum hum pubic mound?? It's awful! I've never seen this before what have I done wrong? I look like I have measles!

Why?...oh and help! Thanks x
Sometimes I have a few clients who sometimes get this reaction on the sensitive areas ( chest and pubic mound) if they are able to have anti histamine I recommend they take these for a few days and it does often help to reduce the reaction and bring the skin back to normal. I also advice that a tea tree skin wash and moisturiser is used on the skin and it will help to maintain the skin.

Jack

I used to get that its awful!! i can't wax because of it it will take a few days to go down

I've heard of tiny white spots on the pubic mound but not red spots. What they appeared straight after the shower? Apply nappy rash cream.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I saw them as I was undressing before shower, just shocked me lol. Today much better and I applied post wax tea tree soothing cream and almost gone now...phew! looked so freaky! Unas I think hit the nail on the head, I danced the night away and yep that's not good after care!

Latest posts

Back