Help! Trying not to be a drama queen, but I'm so scared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending positive thoughts your way :hug: keep busy xx

Thanks for updating us hun! Glad to hear it's sounding pretty positive for you so far! :) I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you Hun :) good to see you're keeping busy and you're right you will hear very quickly if they find anything. So no news is good news :)
Thinking of you hun. So good that you told your sister and I'm sure she's supporting you through this.

Lots of love and hugs coming your way xxxx
Couldn't agree more glamour eyes. big hugs and thinking of you heaps heatherp xxxx

Great news, all sounds positive. Keep strong and were all here for you if you need us. X x x

:hug: So sorry to hear that. Dont think youre being a drama queen at all! Chin up pet, we are all thinking of you and keeping our fingers crossed.
xxxxxxx

Your not being a drama queen at all, as the others have said chin up.

I had a my first smear almost 2 years ago after the Jade Goody publicised it and it came back as CIN 3 (which is basically pre cancer) they said if i hadnt had gone for that smear I would have almost certainly developed cervical cancer and it 25 (at the time) it really shook me, I have to have yearly tests now for ten years but so far they have been clear - its good they are checking although scary as hell for you!

Big hugs xx

Hi Hun,

Just wanted to say I hope everything's ok <3 xxxx

I had a very close friend with cancer early this year - but it got caught early enough and a hysterectomy got it all so she didn't have to have any treatment after.

I also had somebody close a long time ago with an ovarian cyst which was huge - the doctor thought she was pregnant - but which was totally benign.

..... so get a proper diagnosis asap so you can get the right treatment without delay is my advice - worrying about what you don't know doesn't help!

Latest posts

Back