Help with a new supplier - same quality as Tasha Jacks please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can also send you a free sample pack :) x

Hi Meerubrooks,
I hope after our recent conversation you felt reassured and that the hair you ordered was of the high quality you would expect from us. We look forward to hearing from again you soon.
Tasha Jacks
Hi Tasha yes all hair that I've had since has been brilliant - no problems at all clients love it - quality thanks:)

so it went to court and i won

Hi Meerbooks and ladies ,

I am glad to hear you won your case,as I for one am fed up of working like a slave to pay big hair companies but us at the bottom get dragged to court or account for them not fixing the issues when their hair lets us down, or having no where to turn when the quality does not match the promise. As one of many users of 'BeautyWorks Online' Celeb Choice and Gold range (more like silicone range in reality) for 2 years . I must say the quality is very bad after 4 weeks, at first the hair is amazing , super colours and speedy delivery but then it just disintegrates into frizz 4-5 weeks no matter how you look after it. I cannot understand how they keep winning these so called awards when I see 1 in 3 clients complain. I have tried telling them and sending the hair back but no refunds and I have to repay all my labour costs to the clients when I have a salon to pay the bills for and run , to make things worse we as Extensionists get blamed online as the client cannot return hair after 2 months to BW's so what are we meant to do but leave them..?

I am so fed up I used to use Celeb Choice but the hair on the ends is much thinner than it used to be so that's not a back up option, I am looking into Archie Lloyd now and hoping even tough its more expensive that we will find salvation ..may try Tasha Jacks also. I feel like closing my salon as I'm heartbroken that after trying these 2 old suppliers and 'Hairtrade' who are not bad really; but not the best either, their options of quality lengths are limited also. I just feel so worn down by clients complaining and having to pay out money to fix hair companies mess while they win awards and keep all profits while we are called names online and shamed for their poor quality even tough we try to buy the best in this price range around £200 per client hair costs after 4 hours of work , staff and bills plus online criticisms that we have to endure, I just don't know anymore if I want to be in this industry.

I will try to keep my chin up and find solutions but am so fed up that we have no where to turn but ill try to be optimistic. I'm glad to find people on here who also are in my shoes.
May all us who work hard find good quality sources who support us and may we grow stronger in 2016 ..Requiem for a dream !:(

Karima

Hi Meerbooks and ladies ,

I am glad to hear you won your case,as I for one am fed up of working like a slave to pay big hair companies but us at the bottom get dragged to court or account for them not fixing the issues when their hair lets us down, or having no where to turn when the quality does not match the promise. As one of many users of 'BeautyWorks Online' Celeb Choice and Gold range (more like silicone range in reality) for 2 years . I must say the quality is very bad after 4 weeks, at first the hair is amazing , super colours and speedy delivery but then it just disintegrates into frizz 4-5 weeks no matter how you look after it. I cannot understand how they keep winning these so called awards when I see 1 in 3 clients complain. I have tried telling them and sending the hair back but no refunds and I have to repay all my labour costs to the clients when I have a salon to pay the bills for and run , to make things worse we as Extensionists get blamed online as the client cannot return hair after 2 months to BW's so what are we meant to do but leave them..?

I am so fed up I used to use Celeb Choice but the hair on the ends is much thinner than it used to be so that's not a back up option, I am looking into Archie Lloyd now and hoping even tough its more expensive that we will find salvation ..may try Tasha Jacks also. I feel like closing my salon as I'm heartbroken that after trying these 2 old suppliers and 'Hairtrade' who are not bad really; but not the best either, their options of quality lengths are limited also. I just feel so worn down by clients complaining and having to pay out money to fix hair companies mess while they win awards and keep all profits while we are called names online and shamed for their poor quality even tough we try to buy the best in this price range around £200 per client hair costs after 4 hours of work , staff and bills plus online criticisms that we have to endure, I just don't know anymore if I want to be in this industry.

I will try to keep my chin up and find solutions but am so fed up that we have no where to turn but ill try to be optimistic. I'm glad to find people on here who also are in my shoes.
May all us who work hard find good quality sources who support us and may we grow stronger in 2016 ..Requiem for a dream !:(

Karima
Drop me
An email rather than air it on here - but definatley try tasha jacks as really good hair - it is more expensive but you do get what you pay for - [email protected]

Asked, answered and hopefully the OP now has all the info required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back