Help with CND powders please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raznik

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have some CND natural perfect colour powder ( actually quiet a lot of it), and Im wondering what it is best used for?

I find its a bit too whitish and milky for a nail bed, but could someone help me with advise as to what I could mix into it to make it more useable?

Im just at a loss as to what I can use it for?

<font size="1"><i>Posted via Mobile Device</i></font>
natural powder is for creating a natural looking free edge. It isn't designed for nail bed coverage hths.
Jen xx

<font size="1"><i>Posted via Mobile Device</i></font>
natural powder is for creating a natural looking free edge. It isn't designed for nail bed coverage hths.
Jen xx

I use the Natural Powder allot. Either over the natural free edge of the client then using pink for the nail bed area or over a natural coloured tip then followed by pink over the nail bed or camouflage powder to elongate.

It is formulated for the purpose of creating a natural coloured free edge for either NNO or T&O.

Hi everyone.
I have some CND natural perfect colour powder ( actually quiet a lot of it), and Im wondering what it is best used for?

I find its a bit too whitish and milky for a nail bed, but could someone help me with advise as to what I could mix into it to make it more useable?

Im just at a loss as to what I can use it for?

I got a great mix tip from a tech in Aberdeen. Equal parts natural and soft white and just a very small touch of yellow. It makes a fantastic natural free edge colour, I have a big pot mixed up and use it all the time.

Thanks all for the advise.
My CND training was back in the 1800's so it seems, all this mixing colours is a little overwhelming, but Im intent on using that darn pot of it, so ill give it ago !

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back