Help with Eyelashes please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandstring

Reaction score
Hi all, I am actually a nail geek but the beautition I work with has asked for help. She has recently trained with Lash Perfect and put a full set of eyelash extentions on a hairdresser that works with us, she lost half an eye of lashes after 3-4 days, but we put it down to improper aftercare. I myself then had a set applied and the same again 3 days later I have lost the middle section of lashes from one eye. I was very careful with aftercare.

Please help with any advise you can give as to other reasons for the lashes possibly faling out after 3days?

Thanks

check wether she told client not to get lashes wet or heavy steamed in the shower for 24 hrs... did she use a prep cleaner to take oil from lash and did she use the sealant.. could be those... if she did all that then im stumped :o some good lash trainers on here that will prob know .... luck and hugs

I use Lash Perfect adhesive myself and my clients return every 4 weeks for infill's. Most likely she did not prepare the eyelashes properly - did she cleanse them with oil free make-up remover even if they look super clean (there could be a barrier of oils preventing good adhesion) Did she use primer? Did she use enough adhesive? Did she apply enough eyelashes (did they look full?) sometimes techs add only few eyelashes on mature lashes - which fall out quickly due to natural lash life cycle... All of these you should consider. As a beginner she probably doesn't put many eyelashes to begin with and therefore any gaps are visible right away when only few lashes fall out...
If she did not use sealant that is not a problem as I do not use sealant at all and all my clients return for infill's after 4 weeks...
Best of luck to her :hug:

I have had mine done just a week ago and she used minx eyelashes on my eyes and I am a hairdresser so don't understand about primers etc.... but the glue clumped onto my own eyelashes & therefor my own eyelashes have fell out at the roots with the glue :( So i have horrible gaps! I don't think i will be having them done again!! :(

Hope you find out whats gone wrong with yours. Leanne Xxx

omg no way should your own lash of came with it, they could of been wrong, thickness, length so your own lash couldn't hold them..
yikes, i'd be fumin...
it is such an shame people have these experiences , the amunt of times someone has said to me they wouldn't have them coz your own lashes come out....
hope you find a solution xx

i'm new to lash perfect's and a friend i've done has had a few come out, I just put this down to me being novice and attaching them to more mature lashes rather than getting them on the shorter younger ones. also as im slow i dont get as many on as i would hope to in a few months, so if a few come out its more noticeable! most of her set is doing fine though, luckily! I have had 3-D lashes on before and after day tens would loose a couple every week, but still didnt need infills til week 3/4 really.

Latest posts

Back