Help with Gel Systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsClaws

Reaction score
I hope you can help me.

I want to start offering gel toes/nails to my clients as I have had so many requests.

I bought the training kit and UV lamp from the company that I trained with in acrylics but I hate it, even though I didnt get round to doing the official training in it I tried at home and it was just awful, I got in such a mess.

Is there a gel system out there where the gel isnt in pots, I was hoping to train with a company whose gel system is applied the same way that you would a nail polish.

Does that make sense???

xxxx

Maybe if you train with the company you got your gel from flower, youll get on better with it, i know it can be a nightmare trying to go from one to the other (l/p and gel), but if you train first, im sure youll get on just fine with it

:hug:

Hi.
I use an excellent paint on Gel called Christrio gel Laquer.

Its made me soooo much money, and its easy to use. The bottles come with little brushes just like enamel.

Hiyah

Lechat do a fab gel in a polish style bottle called Nobility, its a soak off gel and is easy to use.

Its fab on toes, they do some colour gels and also a glitter gel range

hth
Sue x

iv just starded using cuccio gel and thats quite easy to handle i just put on 2 to 3 thin layers curing inbetween and it seems ok

For the sake of saving money, I would do some training in the gel you've already purchased. If it's a quality product, you will likely be happy with it once you have training. I tried a gel kit before my training started (but had been trained in another gel) and couldn't get along with it at all. After training, all became clear!

I use Bio Sculpture (soak-off) and Akzentz (buff off) and love both. If I had to choose one, I would say Akzentz. Both come in pots, though.

Good luck!

Thanks for your help guys, I will do a bit of internet research on the brands that you have recommended

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back