Help with lovely zebra case from CND event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Wonder if anyone can assist me with using that gorgeous little zebra patterned polish case that we were given at the CND event.

I realise that one side of the case is for storing polish bottles but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the other little section (and specifically the ring binder style clip) is for!! At the moment I have threaded a bunch of colour pops onto the clips but it isn't the best use of the space. Am I being a bit dense/having a senior moment?!? Thank you all! x

The ring binder bit is great for storing your Minx! x

The ring binder bit is great for storing your Minx! x

Aww thank you. I don't do Minx sadly. Maybe I ought! Is that what this section was specifically designed for then? x

It is for minx but love the idea for colour pops x also thought it would be good for glitter the side with the holes x

the other side is for minx and brushes etc x

Thank you all! Super helpful. I'm afraid this beautiful little case is rather wasted on me and my lack of minx. Well I shall carry on using it as it is. Thanks again!! xx

I think the it is for storing Minx and also Irresistible Glitters x

I don't suppose you fancy swapping your zebra one for the leopard one do you? I'm desperately trying to get my hands on one to match the rest of my roo stuff!! x

I don't suppose you fancy swapping your zebra one for the leopard one do you? I'm desperately trying to get my hands on one to match the rest of my roo stuff!! x

Oh bless you. Of course I would. It makes no difference to me. I have used it but only a few times so its still like new. x

I want to see a picture! they sound adorable! :D

I want to see a picture! they sound adorable! :D

Here you go. Not the best photo in afraid! And I'm reliably informed that they've been discontinued. Sorry hun x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369652175.678827.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369652175.678827.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 97
I use the other side for my brushes and cuticle implements I couldn't figure out what the ring binder thing was for so I just ignored it and put everything else in lol I got the leopard print one and love it :)

Latest posts

Back