Help with nail courses in the North West?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

najjo

Reaction score
I am looking to start a course in nails but dont know who to go with ive had a look at P4B and next steps academy as well as a few others could anyone and everyone whose got experience of using any around west yorkshire or manchester please help me????

I am looking to start a course in nails but dont know who to go with ive had a look at P4B and next steps academy as well as a few others could anyone and everyone whose got experience of using any around west yorkshire or manchester please help me????

Najjo, we would be glad to help you with information regarding CND training in the North West.

Nail Training Courses | Minx Nails Training | Shellac Nail Training Courses | Manchester | Bolton | Liverpool
[email protected]
0845 2000 311

Kind regards
Julia

I trained at the Creative Academy in Leigh, greater Manchester. Would definitely recommend the training there. And the support is ongoing after your training aswell. I wouldn't go anywhere else x

thanx for the quick replies im defo going to check creative out ive been looking around for months and now that ive got all my money together im getting confused as to which one to choose lol

The girls in the Manchester academy are brilliant.
If you are new I would go for the complete course. You get everything yes everything to get you qualified and up n running :)
Vicki x

ive just had a look at the website and yes it really does seem like a good place to train at only prob is i cant afford the prices oops :-( max i have to spend is £400 on a nail course as i am already in the process of attending threading and waxing too.

I don't think you will get a comprehensive & thorough course with any well known established & reputable company for that price. I trained with NSI initially 12 years ago & the cost then was around the 450-500 mark I think! It may be worth waiting awhile & getting some more money together, it will pay dividends in the end! HTH!

p4b training have a foundation course for 360 n so have salon services but are these courses worth it

I can't speak from personal experience about the two courses you mention. If I were you I'd dig deeper & find out more about them. How many days training they include & what products are used would be a good place to start. Also maybe enquire as to who the educator would be & what their background in the industry is ie who they trained with, years in the business & how long they've been teaching etc. All valid questions since you would be shelling out your hard earned £££s! If you cannot get clear & exact info on such info I would steer clear. When you find out maybe post the info here & people may be able to advise you more.

p4b training have a foundation course for 360 n so have salon services but are these courses worth it

In a nutshell no. I did my original training through sallys (salon services) and it wasnt very good at all. Since then uve done several other courses with CND and the standard of training is so much higher.

One thing to point out with the courses at sallya you are literally just paying for the course, there is no kit involved at all in that price so you could be forking out anything from £50-£300 extra on top for a kit. They hook you in with the cheap price then when you've paid you realise you need to get a kit so it actually costs a lot more. With the CND courses (most of them) your kit is included in the price so there are no hidden costs.

HTH xxx

Pay cheap & you'll pay twice! I found out the hard way. Spent a fortune but I was serious about my training which is why I re-trained with CND. I'd save up for a bit longer otherwise you may just throw £400 down the drain x

Thank you for all your help didnt realise how hard it would be deciding on who to go with x

Latest posts

Back