Help with sculpted nails & Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemied

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the proceedure for sculpting nails with Brisa gel, using clear CND forms?

I have done my training in Brisa, but have not used forms before. I sculpted a couple of L&P nails with great results and 1 Brisa one, also with good results, so thought I would try a full set today, but it didn't go so well :sad:

Also is there a knack to applying the forms, I have looked on youtube and the articles on here but can't seem to find any tips :biggrin:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :hug:

Can anyone help me with the proceedure for sculpting nails with Brisa gel, using clear CND forms?

I have done my training in Brisa, but have not used forms before. I sculpted a couple of L&P nails with great results and 1 Brisa one, also with good results, so thought I would try a full set today, but it didn't go so well :sad:

Also is there a knack to applying the forms, I have looked on youtube and the articles on here but can't seem to find any tips :biggrin:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :hug:

Oh yes, :biggrin:there is a knack to applying the forms as I am relatively new to sculpting and I still have trouble from time to time applying forms on certain nail shapes etc. There is a tutorial on here regarding sculpting and fitting the forms but it's for L&p. Not done sculpting with gel, but I should imagine it's the same. Hth:biggrin:
Also maybe you would benefit from a 1-1 with an educator?

Yes I think a 1 to 1 would be a good idea. Think I might have had problems as the nails I did (luckily my neices) are quite wide and flat without much of a c curve. The proceedure also seemed really fiddley, what with having to cure with forms on, which don't allow the nails to sit nicely in the lamp xxx

Latest posts

Back