Help With Spray Tan Pop Up Tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebarbie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just bought a pop up tent and cannot get this thing to work?????

Cant get the floor pulled out????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Help anyone?

Thank u thank u x:irked:

If you do a search on you tube there are loads of videos of people showing how to put it up and down, i found this so helpful!

HTH

Hi Kelly, Thanks for your reply. Finally worked it out thought they had sent me a dodgy one. It's up and it's staying up. ha.

Ok what yo have to do is...
Fold the right side of the tent in to the the back left hand corner.
Now fold the left side over the right side.
You should now have an upright flat tent.

Next you need to lay the tent flat on the floor.
Now slide it along the floor to the edge of the wall
Now your going to bend it in half
whilst still bent -Push the left side of the bend to the right and bend the right over the left.

It is quite hard to explain and hope that helps. U tube do have videos hun. You will get it in the end it just takes a bit of practice.
Let us know how you get on xxx

I fold my sides in ....... grab with hand on each side in the middle, bend the tent over and it falls into a circle.....easy peasy xx

I fold my sides in ....... grab with hand on each side in the middle, bend the tent over and it falls into a circle.....easy peasy xx

I too used to do it this way but found that it was twisting up inside and now i cant do it any other way than to put it on the floor. Right pain! as i get the overspray of the tent all on my uniform. Good job it's black lol xx

how u getting spray over yourself ??? my sides fold inwards on each other.

Pop up kick in anger tents lol

Latest posts

Back