Help with training course please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justmex

Reaction score
Hi, I qualified as a Beauty Therapist 5 years ago, and Im now looking to get back into it...The problem Ive got is that I need refreshing on Facials, Waxing and more importantly I want to do a Shellac or equivalent course....Can anyone recommend a reputable Training provider around the Staffordshire area?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Hi 😃

Arberry Beauty Academy is just down the road from you really... You can do add-on units here, or full courses. Hope this helps 😃

http://www.arberry.co.uk

Xx

Hi we are a successful working salon right by the Catthorpe interchange. We offer refresher training days on Sundays which are really flexible.

We have our next waxing refresher on Sunday 24 May where we cover basic waxing with industry timings. If you don't want to wait this long, we do offer ad hoc one on one training.

Visit our website at
www.blissandbeauty.co.uk/training
for more information, prices and contact details.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Give sweet squared a call for your shellac training, I did the course last year and it was great. They will be able to advise you of the nearest trainer to you x

Latest posts

Back