help with training or finding a course. North west

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelar8801

Reaction score
Can anyone plese help in finding a training course for spray tanning. The only one i seem to be able to find is tantricks which is too far away in date and in millage. Or is there anyone that can show me how to do it properly in chester north wales area

Thanks angela:rolleyes:

why don't you contact tantrick and ask them to come to you.

also if you contact funky fingertips in ellesmere port amanda does loads of courses

Tantrick trainers will travel to you to train you, give them a call hunny on 0845 169 5801 and Collin, Britta or Gemma will put you in touch with the nearest trainer,
we have some new trainers that have joined us so they may be one closer than you think hth

i trained with sudo and the trainer came to my house to train me, just ask as they want the business from you.

good luck xx

Can anyone plese help in finding a training course for spray tanning. The only one i seem to be able to find is tantricks which is too far away in date and in millage. Or is there anyone that can show me how to do it properly in chester north wales area

Thanks angela:rolleyes:

Hi Angela,
well your in luck..our trainer from Manchester area frequents your neck of the woods on a regular basis and would be happy to train you on one of her trips out....

PM me your contact details and I will happily pass on for you
hope this helps

Hi Angela,
well your in luck..our trainer from Manchester area frequents your neck of the woods on a regular basis and would be happy to train you on one of her trips out....

I sure do Collin, I am just surprised that North Wales keeps letting me back in!

Hi Angela,

PM me your contact details and I will happily pass on for you
hope this helps

Hi ColinMy could you please email me re training in my area [email protected] Thanks

Latest posts

Back