Help With What Acrylic Set To Buy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayCee

Reaction score
I recently qualified in acrylic nails and I am about to buy a complete set online but I don't know which to go for and where to get the best deal! can anyone help

Who did you train with?? Usually that would be where you start with regards to products. Unless you weren't happy with the products you trained with??

I recently qualified in acrylic nails and I am about to buy a complete set online but I don't know which to go for and where to get the best deal! can anyone help

Before you invest money in a complete set I would firstly use the search tools on here to reasearch all the different products and get peoples views on them, I would then buy sample packs from each of the providers and test them out on family/friends to see which one you like the best!

Who did you train with?

Before you invest money in a complete set I would firstly use the search tools on here to reasearch all the different products and get peoples views on them, I would then buy sample packs from each of the providers and test them out on family/friends to see which one you like the best!

Who did you train with?

I think that's a great idea. :)

Latest posts

Back