Here's a map for Chill Factore & some hotels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Thanks for the map Bev.

My hotel is the Marriott Worsley Park, god knows where that is!

I'm starting to panic cause we won't have long to get ready for the party & i bet my hotels is miles away.

BLAME THE HUSBAND!!!

He assured me it wasn't far but I'm not so sure myself.

Going to get there friday afternoon so plenty of time to find my way around.

Thanks for the map Bev.

My hotel is the Marriott Worsley Park, god knows where that is!

I'm starting to panic cause we won't have long to get ready for the party & i bet my hotels is miles away.

BLAME THE HUSBAND!!!

He assured me it wasn't far but I'm not so sure myself.

Going to get there friday afternoon so plenty of time to find my way around.

I stayed there a couple of years ago. Don't get off the motorway at the Trafford Centre, keep going another junction or 2. When you get off the motorway, there is a big roundabout, go straight on and the hotel will be on your left hand side. Sorry it's a bit vague, but if you have a look at the hotel's directions, these are pretty straightforward, and it is really easy to find (if I can find it, anyone can).

Thought I'd put this up for people like me, who can't find my way out of a paper bag!:lol:

You can see where some of our hotels are in relation to it!

http://www.chillfactore.com/main/FILE/17

Thanks Bev, I google earth'd it a while ago & that told me that the Chill Factore was the otherside of the M60 and the Travelodge is behind the Premier Inn!

Im soo pleased now that Geeks won't be playing chicken across the M60 with their posh frocks on :lol:

Oooh great! The Travelodge is behind the Premier Inn, is it? Excellent. Didn't know where it was... so glad I'm coming across on the Friday night now. Not sure I'd be able to find the place in a panic on the Saturday morning!!!!

I stayed there a couple of years ago. Don't get off the motorway at the Trafford Centre, keep going another junction or 2. When you get off the motorway, there is a big roundabout, go straight on and the hotel will be on your left hand side. Sorry it's a bit vague, but if you have a look at the hotel's directions, these are pretty straightforward, and it is really easy to find (if I can find it, anyone can).

Thanks loads for your help hun, much appreciated! :hug:

Oooh forgot to ask - does anyone know if there are any nice places to eat around the Travelodge/Premier Inn general area? It's just I wanted to go out somewhere nice for a meal on the Friday night after I've got to the hotel...

Thanks in advance peeps! :green:

:hug:

Oooh forgot to ask - does anyone know if there are any nice places to eat around the Travelodge/Premier Inn general area? It's just I wanted to go out somewhere nice for a meal on the Friday night after I've got to the hotel...

Thanks in advance peeps! :green:

Depends on what kind of food you like but there's a few nice places inside the chill factore (you can check them out on the chill factore website).

I hav'nt stayed at the manchester premier inn but I stayed at one in london & was more than happy with their resturant, food was great value and very nice. Restuarant had very nice decor too!

If your wanting posh then I avn't got any ideas-sorry!

If you get time girls, don't miss out on a visit to the Trafford Centre which is just over the way from the Chill Factor.

Have a great time, I am sorry I can't attend, I will be on holiday.

Depends on what kind of food you like but there's a few nice places inside the chill factore (you can check them out on the chill factore website).

I hav'nt stayed at the manchester premier inn but I stayed at one in london & was more than happy with their resturant, food was great value and very nice. Restuarant had very nice decor too!

If your wanting posh then I avn't got any ideas-sorry!

Oooh excellent! Thanks for that Kitty! :green:

Just had a look on the Chill Factore website... wow! Loads of nice restaurants!

Thank you so much!

Oooh excellent! Thanks for that Kitty! :green:

Just had a look on the Chill Factore website... wow! Loads of nice restaurants!

Thank you so much!

Glad to help!

I personally like Nandos - it's all chicken though, but that's why I like it! Yummy!

There looks plenty of nice places, I'm sure you will find something you like xx

Latest posts

Back