Hey guys! What do you think of this ombré hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH Salon

Reaction score
I just did red ombré hair! What do you all think? :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342124216.941669.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342124233.915190.jpg

Looks fab!
And i love her eyebrows x

Hello have not seen you posting for a few days and its lovely can ask what you used :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Looks fab!
And i love her eyebrows x

Yea her eyebrows are soo nice wonder how she has got them like this x

Hello have not seen you posting for a few days and its lovely can ask what you used :) xx

Hey ladies!ive been really busy rebranding myself , so I've been quite tired after work! I promise I will be back though! I'm having a creative re charge ahah :)

Oo I love it, wish some of my clients were that brave and go for that colour, done two ombré yesterday but with blonde :) x

Thanks everyone!!! :D xx also I used bleach , 6% and then left until base 10 then used red fire crazy colour on top :) and left it for 1hr x

Wow that's a lovely red! I love it!

Hey ladies!ive been really busy rebranding myself , so I've been quite tired after work! I promise I will be back though! I'm having a creative re charge ahah :)

Well if this is the work to go by you will have no problem :) and thats good to hear, and then you can share your creativity lol x

Oo I love it, wish some of my clients were that brave and go for that colour, done two ombré yesterday but with blonde :) x

Oohh i love being daring give me a colour and ill try it i get bored so easily lol im lucky though because i have a few friends who are quite daring so i can say great lets try this x

hey looks great havent done one yet. Can i ask did you backcomb the hair before you applied the bleach? i have seen a couple of different techniques. hope you dont mind me asking?:o

Hey I didint back comb, but I sectioned it into four, and started at the back, I used the brush in a vertical way and it was all free hand :) x

It does look good but it's not really ombré though is it? As ombré more goes from light to dark in a fading way.

It looks lovely, I would call this dip dye.. But never the less fabulous.

Hey I didint back comb, but I sectioned it into four, and started at the back, I used the brush in a vertical way and it was all free hand :) x
cool!! thanx for that just need a client to let me hve a go. lol xx

looks good, but u should defo have backcombed to get a fade and less of a definate line!? x

Yeah it probably is more dip dye than ombré :) and tbh I don't really like the back combing method, I prefer free hand :) again thanks guys! X

That looks amazing! That's my winter hair colour sorted :D

Latest posts

Back