Hey i'm new :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarmoniBeauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my names sam and i am currently setting up to be a mobile therapist. Im hoping people can give me some hints and tips and any ideas they have used to make it easier! Also I'm trying to decide which product brand to use for facials anyone got any recommendations on which one to use?

Thanks x

Hi Sam, sorry can't held on facial products as I don't offer them, just thought I'd say welcome, xx :D

Hi Sam, Im not mobile so cant help on that side of things but I work from home so needed a facial product which wouldnt break the bank, after much research I decided on Eve Taylor, lovely products, very reasonably priced and great customer service x

Hello everyone, my names sam and i am currently setting up to be a mobile therapist. Im hoping people can give me some hints and tips and any ideas they have used to make it easier! Also I'm trying to decide which product brand to use for facials anyone got any recommendations on which one to use?

Thanks x

Hi Sam welcome to SG!

Have a look in the search box as there are a few discussuion about facial products and you can see other geeks preferences and opinions!
hope this helps

xx:)

Latest posts

Back