Hi i am back and ive misssed this site!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
I dont want to get into too much details but i had problems with my computer when i changed my telephone line, but now its fixed and i am so glad to be back. I think its been two months so could you guys let me know if i have missed anything. A lot has happened in two months actually, i am now 17 weeks pregnant and i now have my own house. So happy! Good to be back.xx:)

Congratulations!!

I dont want to get into too much details but i had problems with my computer when i changed my telephone line, but now its fixed and i am so glad to be back. I think its been two months so could you guys let me know if i have missed anything. A lot has happened in two months actually, i am now 17 weeks pregnant and i now have my own house. So happy! Good to be back.xx:)

Welcome back Zoe we missed you too :hug: Pregnant to get a ticker for your sig then we can count down with you :)

Good to see you back Missy!! I was thinking about you last week - will PM you my news later!
Glad to hear all is well looking forward to catching up
KxXx

congratulations on pregnancy and well done on house, life sounds fab for you at mo, hope pregnancy is going well and welcome back

thanks everyone, everything is going good so far, and i want to hear all the news Karol! Oh and how do i get one of those ticker thingies?

Aw welcome back hun and congratulations !

Seems only two mins not two months since we were reading your posts .

Since the site changes new tickers can't be uploaded,hth xxx

Oh well ill just have to keep you all posted then.

Yeah ....ZOE!'s back

Missed you....I am sure you will have missed us too lol!!...How can a new house and pregnancy compete with the Geeks!!!...he he!!

Fab to see you back again... you know what they say... new house new baby!!!
xxx

Great to see you back and Congratulations!!

Congratulations hun good to see u back! :) xxxx

congrats doll...and welcome back

Thats fantastic news hun congratulations hope you have plenty time on your hands as there has been so many posts you will be glued to your seat until the baby arrives :lol:

Congratulations Honey xx

Aww thanks for all your replies. x

Congratulations and welcome back x

Latest posts

Back