High School Musical - Disney Ch sky

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Am I the only adult who now knows the words to every song in this show.:lol:

My two girls are glued to this. Not only do they watch every re-run on the telly, they've also taped it!! What's worse is I'm now finding myself humming the tunes:irked: men in white coats, come and take me away.

hahahah no ur not the only one ..."im soaring ...flying...."
this line over and over and over again ..im even singing it in my sleep .....lol:green:
driving me round the bend
and same here ..they've taped it ..we watch it during the day on tv..then they still watch the recording in bed of a night lol

hahahah no ur not the only one ..."im soaring ...flying...."
this line over and over and over again ..im even singing it in my sleep .....lol:green:
driving me round the bend

"there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive never even heard of it ! lol

Is it a film or a sitcom type show ?

You're not alone. Although I haven't actually watched it my daughter is hooked. She had already set the Sky Plus to record it beofre it ws due to come on. I think she's even recorded the sing-a-long version of it.

It's a Disney original musical movie, so they say in the ads.
And yes I sing along to the songs aswell, it's sad really:cry::irked: . I listen to rock and heavy metal..........why oh why do I know the words to disney songs?!?!:eek:

its a film hun
its like a modern day grease and all the kids are going bonkers over it
my daughter comes home from school every day abserloutly fuming ...coz some of the kids sing "I SAW IT " instead of "were soaring "
and i mean she go's balistic lol :green:

yep i have been tortured with it today...my boys have had it on...yipeeeee...not

Hi my daughter has been watching this to every time its on!!
also she has been watching the cheeta girls2.

No, no, no
Stick to the stuff you know
If you wanna be cool
Follow one simple rule
Don't mess with the flow, no no
Stick to the status quo

Been singing this all day lol we even own the bloody cd now :eek:

No, no, no
Stick to the stuff you know
If you wanna be cool
Follow one simple rule
Don't mess with the flow, no no
Stick to the status quo

Been singing this all day lol we even own the bloody cd now :eek:

fingers in ears...lalalalalalallalalallalaaaa:lol:

We had a family night a couple of weeks ago to watch it, lol I was worse then my boys.

Poor man's Grease but still entertaining:)

fingers in ears...lalalalalalallalalallalaaaa:lol:

Come on Jo all together lmao

This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you :lol:

I'm glad I'm not alone.:lol:

I always play the cd in the car and me and daugther sing along really loud.
We don't have disney channel in Holland but we lived in America for a while so how where we've seen it. My daughters friends didn't know high school musical but all are hooked now. They all know the songs now and all sing along with us.

My dauthers favorite song is "Breaking Free"

Getcha Getcha Getcha Getcha head in the game!!!! :irked:

Getcha Getcha Getcha Getcha head in the game!!!! :irked:
lol :green: before i read this post then i was going to post this ....alltogether now ..getcha getcha getcha head in the game "

what makes me laugh is troy hadnt told his mates about his singing /......but they all prance around singing in the middle of a game anyways so whats the big deal lol :green:

i feel like all the disney channeland nickleodeon peeps are familly now ,i know them that well ....raven ,zac an cody...zoe 101. lizzie maguire ....you name it ...
i have been known though to watch raven when the kids are in school ,shes well cool (and no im not lying)
ooh and my parents are aliens too ..love it !!!

buti cant stand the amanda show ...i could gladly strangle her ...why ...because my daughter feels the need to say mmaahhaaaiirrr ,every time we ask her to do something ..
and i can no longer say eventually ..whithout going " EVVEENNTTTUUALLLLLIIIEEEE"
ARRRGHHHHHH !!!!

what makes me laugh is he he hadnt told his mates about his singing /......but they all prance around singing in the middle of a game anyways so whats the big deal lol :green:

The big deal for me is that my daughters are 18 and 16....born and bred Goth Chicks and yet they buy the soundtrack??????? :eek:
Even more of a deal is that my son who is 7 has watched it EVERY SINGLE time its been on the Disney Channel.... :eek:
HELP!!!!!!!

lol :green: before i read this post then i was going to post this ....alltogether now ..getcha getcha getcha head in the game "

what makes me laugh is troy hadnt told his mates about his singing /......but they all prance around singing in the middle of a game anyways so whats the big deal lol :green:

i feel like all the disney channeland nickleodeon peeps are familly now ,i know them that well ....raven ,zac an cody...zoe 101. lizzie maguire ....you name it ...
i have been known though to watch raven when the kids are in school ,shes well cool (and no im not lying)
ooh and my parents are aliens too ..love it !!!

buti cant stand the amanda show ...i could gladly strangle her ...why ...because my daughter feels the need to say mmaahhaaaiirrr ,every time we ask her to do something ..
and i can no longer say eventually ..whithout going " EVVEENNTTTUUALLLLLIIIEEEE"
ARRRGHHHHHH !!!!

Is the Amanda show that stupid girl who try's to be funny!:irked: I get the urge to slap her when it's on:smack:

I don't have a teenager,or a girl so i can't hide behind a child but if i am honest i can't wait to see it ............. god i need a life !

Latest posts

Back