Highlift better than bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's getting warmer as the day goes on! Lol will have to sort it out pronto! Lol x

I think it looks nice x what would u say to a client ? It's different than what you are used to give it a week and a few shampoos and see how you feel then xx

I think it looks nice x what would u say to a client ? It's different than what you are used to give it a week and a few shampoos and see how you feel then xx

Tbh if it was a client I would have re-done it, it was much much warmer when I was out in the daylight lol x

Lol really ?! I know sonetimes these things happen , I did a full head of highlights today on a box colour ( should have said no) was canary yellow even after toner !! Xx 😔

I used 7g and 7b (goldwell) as i didn't have any 7gb. I put to much b shade in! X

I think it looks lovely! It does look as if you have natural strawberry blonde hair.. Personally I prefer the first time you done it- before you went darker the more natural blonde into white xx

I'm a nightmare with my hair, I colour it about 3/4 times until I'm happy with it lol just gonna give it some serious tlc now lol x

So did you apply colour to roots & then comb it down? X

By the way I really like it! X

I backcombed the ends and applied colour to roots then feathered it down tilting my tint brush x

Oh ok thank you x

Latest posts

Back