Holiday ideas for my Hubbie's 40th... please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I seem to be going around in circles trying to find a place to pick.

I want to bring my Husband away for his 40th Birthday... I want to go on a Sun holiday and we will be brining our 4 year old son. (I've told my Husband about it and he doesn't mind where we go)

The trouble is, the days of popping in to a Travel Agents are gone and it all seems to be done online... which I'm rubbish at :irked:

We hope to go on the 30th of October for a week (I'm working around my clients)

Any ideas?

Have any of you been away in Novemeber?... we got married in Cyprus, but it's a very long way to travel with a 4 year old, not so much the flight, but the bus journey when you get to the Airport is a killer!

Maybe a nice Hotel or Apartment near the beach?

Any ideas??

Please help. :hug:

I took my 7 year old (some time ago now) out to Malta on my own and had a great time. They are very family/children friendly, you would need to check how far (as couldn't pull up a map) and also check the weather for that time of you.

Have a super time away where ever you settle on :)

Sian xx

Hi - ring dial a flight. They really are marvelous. I think it is Claire I deal with. :)

Thanks a million... I'm so excited now.

I'm off to Majorca on Sunday for a week and then I'll be flying out again at the end of October... spoilt rotten amn't i? :lol:

It's been a stressful year and last year was worse, so I'm making up for it now!

I've booked it!!

Lanzarote for 8 nights ... yippee, I can't wait!

Thanks for your help geeks :hug:

Lol what are women like, they get something in their head then its all throttles go lol! Enjoy ur hol, I went to malta too in october, it was gorgeou! Maybe you could consider it *nother try, try sunmaster.co.uk or it could be .com but amazin deals on there!!!! Totally amazin xxx

Lol what are women like, they get something in their head then its all throttles go lol! Enjoy ur hol, I went to malta too in october, it was gorgeou! Maybe you could consider it *nother try, try sunmaster.co.uk or it could be .com but amazin deals on there!!!! Totally amazin xxx

Yes it was really a toss up between Malta and Lanzarote, so I might go to Malta next year.

Do you like the way I bought my Hubby a pressie that I can benefit from too

How cheeky am I?... but he doesn't mind! :lol:

Lol ohh yea! I lie your way of thinking !! Easily pleased men I think...!!! Xxxxx have a top time anywy, I'm desperate for hol, even butlins would do me right abou now ! Xx

Sounds great. One year I took my hubby for a spa day for his birthday. He enjoyed it and so did I. :lol:

Sounds great. One year I took my hubby for a spa day for his birthday. He enjoyed it and so did I. :lol:

I'm sitting here laughing at the thoughts of my Husband in a Spa...

sorry I can't picture it (I'd love it though) :)

I'm sitting here laughing at the thoughts of my Husband in a Spa...

sorry I can't picture it (I'd love it though) :)

Lol. Did take a bit of convincing but he enjoyed it. He's an addict now. Everytime we go somewhere he checks to see if they have a spa. :lol:

We went to Italy for my husband's 30th birthday, it was in December and there was a gorgeous xmas market on selling that gluhwein??? (sorry don't know spelling).

There are not going to be many sunny places in October, we were advised looking at Cyprus or somewhere like that, but for october that turned out to be 5.5K for flights and accommodation for 7 of us.

Latest posts

Back