Holidays, where are you all going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn amber

Reaction score
Ok it a miserable day but I have just booked las Vegas for March woohoo ,

So just want to know where you are all going hopping to go on your next holidays,or any good places to recommend to go :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Awww LOVE Vegas! It is amazing! Very lucky! Who did you book with? Did you get a good deal keep looking but never seems the right time to book!
I am going to the Oman in two weeks! :) can't wait now!x

Recently returned from an amaaaazing holiday in Mexico :)
Mum and dad off to vegas on Halloween !!! X

Woo im off to Vegas next yr too :) I'm currently in the Dominican republic, im so addicted to SG I have to come and visit even on my holidays :) xxx

We have just returned from a trip around France and Spain in our campervan. The main places we went to were la rochelle, Barcelona, Valencia, Pamplona, San Sebastian and Bilbao. It was a brilliant trip and we are doing it again next year but going to Italy instead.
Yesterday though we booked to go India in December, we are going for a month and backpacking around. My boyfriends been before but only ever north and we are going south so Goa, Kerala etc. So it will be a new experience for both and I can't wait!!! A whole month away and we miss Xmas, even better :)

Awww LOVE Vegas! It is amazing! Very lucky! Who did you book with? Did you get a good deal keep looking but never seems the right time to book!
I am going to the Oman in two weeks! :) can't wait now!x

I have time share in Florida so managed to swap it we are staying in the Marriott grand chateaux ,( not sure of spelling) flights are not cheap £1470 for 2 Aberdeen,Heathrow,Vegas,:-D

So many good places thanks geeks keep tham coming :-D

Hello

Id love to go to Vegas ! But going to Florida in 4 weeks time and counting the days down xx

My boyfriend and I have just booked Dominican republic for next June :) 2 weeks of pure bliss!! Whooo!! .. Thomson sent me a confirmation email with a countdown til we go!! Exciting.com! Xx

I'm going to Vietnam in 13 days and counting! Going on an organised tour so will be travelling round. I can not wait!!!!!!!!

We're off to 'narnar milkshake' next summer, otherwise known as sharm el sheik but try telling my two year old that!

Not been to sharm but have been to Cairo definitely worth a look ,

Loved the Dominican republic ,Porto Plata people are so nice friendly and good fun :-D

Not been to sharm but have been to Cairo definitely worth a look ,

Loved the Dominican republic ,Porto Plata people are so nice friendly and good fun :-D

We're off to punta Cana.. Have you been there? Or anyone been there? What are your thoughts recommendations whilst there? Xx

My last evening of clients tonight. Very busy late night then off to Majorca!

Oh stop your all making me sooooo jealous! I love my holidays but its concentrating on ivf this year for us, so hopefully by this time next year ill be booking something for me & hubby + 1 :D

Hope you all have amazing times xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

We're off to punta Cana.. Have you been there? Or anyone been there? What are your thoughts recommendations whilst there? Xx

No not been there :-D

Oh stop your all making me sooooo jealous! I love my holidays but its concentrating on ivf this year for us, so hopefully by this time next year ill be booking something for me & hubby + 1 :D

Hope you all have amazing times xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Good luck to you both ,im sure you will have lots of family holidays to come :-D

Hello

Id love to go to Vegas ! But going to Florida in 4 weeks time and counting the days down xx

I going to Florida in 4 weeks an 3 days lol! Not that I'm counting the daysor anything lol!! Xxx

I'm off to Vegas next weekend! Getting married there! Can't wait! :) x

Lanzarote end of feb :) to celebrate 5yrs together :)
The thought of the break away when its cold and wet here is get me through my '14hrs a day 7 days a week' christmas season this year!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back