Holidays, where are you all going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mexico end of Jan for 2 weeks
5 days at Disney in March
2 week summer holiday in the 6 weeks holidays but yet to book this

Lucky lady :)

How can you afford so much time off work?! lol

My clients are giving me hell because im going away for a week at the quitest time of year!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Went to Cyprus in aug which I loved. Next year of to Dominican Republic to renew our wedding vows, then 6 weeks later back to Cyprus with 11 girls for a mad week in a huge villa we've hired.

I can't wait for both.

Going on a seabourn cruise. Sat in the airport right this second :)
Finished at 10pm last night, just managed to squeeze everyone in :)
Vicki x

We're off to punta Cana.. Have you been there? Or anyone been there? What are your thoughts recommendations whilst there? Xx

Iv been both Punta Cana & puerto plata. Both are fab!! I stayed in the riu palace & riu bambu in punta Cana and gran Bahia cayo leventado in puerto platter. Don't read trip advisor as most people go on there to just slag places off and put people off! Take dollars in $1 for tipping. Make sure you remember sun cream
And a bikini and that's all you need :) xxx

3 weeks today and I will be 3 hrs into my flight to Barbados!! I cannot wait I'm already having a meltdown because I'm away for 2weeks it's muddling up all my regular clients appts!! Once I'm at the airport my phone is being turned off and I'm gonna hide beneath my palm tree lol!!!

Iv been both Punta Cana & puerto plata. Both are fab!! I stayed in the riu palace & riu bambu in punta Cana and gran Bahia cayo leventado in puerto platter. Don't read trip advisor as most people go on there to just slag places off and put people off! Take dollars in $1 for tipping. Make sure you remember sun cream
And a bikini and that's all you need :) xxx

Whooo I'm so excited! .. We're staying at riu palace bavaro (it's new from December last year so I'm guessing you stayed at riu palace punta Cana)

All the reviews and photos so far look amazing!! I'm mega excited!

Will remember $1 and of course many bikinis! .. What currency did you mainly take?! Xxx

22 weeks to go im not counting :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Awwww ... reading all the lovely hot destinations you're all going to is making me want to go on holiday :|

The last proper abroad holiday i went on was 2008 to Dom Republic with my then boyfriend, we'd not been together long, i'm glad it was only a week cause by the 3rd day i was ready to come home. He was a sit by the pool & do nothing bloke, i'm a sit by the beach for a couple of days & then go out & do things.
Needless to say, we didn't last long after we got back !!

My holidays are the same every year, 10 days from end of May to start of June over in the Isle of Man for the TT bike races (i'm a big biker chick), then i try & get away for a week with my sister, her kids & my folks in their caravan in Anglesey in August.

Off to Canada in just over 4 weeks time, going to spend 3 lovely weeks with my son in the Canadian Rockies.

Latest posts

Back