Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh and tonight's first look is the reveal!!!! I'm so sad that I'm excited about this!!!

I've been watching it on first look so excited for tonight's!! Gutted I'm working till 10 so will be watching as soon as I get in.

Jeeze I'll miss tonights first view as I'm off to town for the German market and a little night shopping BUT I'm gonna record it lol :)
I too think tom is still going to be detained, tho I'm starting to wonder if sienna has done this before and her dad part of it too, he didn't seem surprised!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so excited about first look tonight! Keep checking the time because i cant wait! I really need to get a life :)

15 minutes!!!! Although I'm having to record and watch a bit later! Xx

It's on! It's on! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

And there's Tom!!
Oh wow! Love it!

Amazing!! Finally !!!:-D

Amazing!! Finally !!!:-D

Eeeek is he free? I wasn't back until 830 and hubby's on xbox so waiting for him to come off so I can watch lol!! Grrrrr MEN

Eeeek is he free? I wasn't back until 830 and hubby's on xbox so waiting for him to come off so I can watch lol!! Grrrrr MEN

Yep, he is home. Nancy brings him into the engagement party where she lashes out at Sienna GO NANCY!!!!

Yep, he is home. Nancy brings him into the engagement party where she lashes out at Sienna GO NANCY!!!!

Woooo love Nancy! Really want her and Darren to reunite I know he did bad but they're so suited!

Arghhhhh I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Do they know if was Sienna? Tell me moreeeeee

Laura xx

Its on again on E4 12.30 tomorrow lunchtime :)
In case anyone else missed it

I hope nancy tells darren to do 1 after what she has been through!

Arghhhhh I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Do they know if was Sienna? Tell me moreeeeee

Laura xx

You just have to watch it! I won't spoil it for you!

You just have to watch it! I won't spoil it for you!

Arghhhhh ok I can't wait that long though :D

Laura xx

AArrrgggghhhhh I missed last nights first look and won't get home til late tonight so will miss last nights and tonights first look. meant to set the TiVo although we move tomorrow so won't have TiVo from tomorrow :Scared:
I can see tonights at 6.30 minday but what happened last night?????

Last night is on 4Od if you can get it, deff reccomend the watch but if you can't then basicly Tilly worked out Siennas has Chloe's baby scan pic and she knows Chloe is a surrogate for someone.
Tom was breaking the wall down with loose bricks and set the alarm off with a broken cable, he escaped and went a running.... Right into Patrick,
Who never turned up for his and Maxine's meeting I think (daughter phoned at wrong time lol)
Dennis and Teigan are old "buddies" sex chat couple Brad and Nanette.
Baby Rose's dad was revealed.....
Grace's dad (forgot his name) knows grace is covering for Trevor despite telling Trevor to end it and get with Mercy.

Have I missed anything out fellow Oakers??

Last night is on 4Od if you can get it, deff reccomend the watch but if you can't then basicly Tilly worked out Siennas has Chloe's baby scan pic and she knows Chloe is a surrogate for someone.
Tom was breaking the wall down with loose bricks and set the alarm off with a broken cable, he escaped and went a running.... Right into Patrick,
Who never turned up for his and Maxine's meeting I think (daughter phoned at wrong time lol)
Dennis and Teigan are old "buddies" sex chat couple Brad and Nanette.
Baby Rose's dad was revealed.....
Grace's dad (forgot his name) knows grace is covering for Trevor despite telling Trevor to end it and get with Mercy.

Have I missed anything out fellow Oakers??

After Tom ran into Patrick, he's then seen going into the house to confront Sienna and tells her it's time to call the police (Sienna also reveals that Patrick used to lock her in that room when she was a little girl) but Sienna knocks Patrick out and locks him in the room.

And Ester knows about Tilly kissing Chloe.

YESSSSS NANCY YESSSSSS!!!
#FallOfSienna ❤️

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back